• The New Rules For HavocMC?

Time for a make-over?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    The rules look kind-of ugly, don't you think? Well, I think it's time for a make-over! I think creating a less ugly version of the rules would be better. The rules themselves wont change, but how they look will. But, what do the people think? Take place in the Poll!

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    If new rules were implemented, they should come out with a meeting with the High-End or experienced staff group to add or abolish some rules since the rules currently, are rather old...

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I read it.

I've voted 'no', as I'd rather have the rules on a simple page. Red, the current colour, is found on most warning signs, and I like to think of the rules as a warning.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    While I don't think we require a re-design of the rules page I do agree that the rules are semi-outdated and need to be updated. This will be looked into in the future.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I read it.

I've voted 'no', as I'd rather have the rules on a simple page. Red, the current colour, is found on most warning signs, and I like to think of the rules as a warning.
    Tis' true, but December 24, 2015 is a long time in internet years.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    While I don't think we require a re-design of the rules page I do agree that the rules are semi-outdated and need to be updated. This will be looked into in the future.
    Nice! It seems that the majority of the server want it to be re-designed.

I

IHaveInternet

The rules were being updated before this thread was created.