• IP Copied!
  • The person behind Sonnet

xDenio

Hello fellow minecraft players,

My name is Denio, but you can call me Denny or Sonny. My ingame username is SonnetAurum1 and you've probably seen me chatting away on the PVE-1 server. I just joined the game a few days ago, and I'm already obsessed.

I'm a twenty-two year old female that just graduated from college this past May. I have a Bachelor's in English, with a minor in Creative Writing. I like all animals, ice cream and movies. I also love to write and I play a few other MMORPG's.

I joined The Mining Dead because I've always loved the idea of a 'Zombie Apocalypse' in movies and literature and I would always find myself trying to download maps like this one off of Minecraft Maps. I'm so happy that I found this server because it's always so much more fun when playing with other people C:

See you around the map and on the forum,

Denny <3

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Welcome to the server! It really is great to see new people come through the server with such enthusiasm for the server! I really hope go see you around! If you have an questions or need help figuring something out hmu on Discord @ mindblaster007#4398

Chaos_Plays

SivTheGreatFull
    SivTheGreatFull SivTheGreatFull
    Welcome To The Server. If you wanna play some time Hit me up on Discord : Chaos#1764

Mean2000Machine

Mythical
    Mean2000Machine
    Mean2000Machine Mean2000Machine
    Hello fellow minecraft players,

My name is Denio, but you can call me Denny or Sonny. My ingame username is SonnetAurum1 and you've probably seen me chatting away on the PVE-1 server. I just joined the game a few days ago, and I'm already obsessed.

I'm a twenty-two year old female that just graduated from college this past May. I have a Bachelor's in English, with a minor in Creative Writing. I like all animals, ice cream and movies. I also love to write and I play a few other MMORPG's.

I joined The Mining Dead because I've always loved the idea of a 'Zombie Apocalypse' in movies and literature and I would always find myself trying to download maps like this one off of Minecraft Maps. I'm so happy that I found this server because it's always so much more fun when playing with other people C:

See you around the map and on the forum,

Denny <3

Hi there, you should join the towny earth server to! If u wana join my town and play with me, add me on discord MeanMachine#5666 text chat only. Hope to see you around!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Hello, and welcome to the HavocMC forums! Enjoy any time you spend here, and meet the community. If you need any help or have questions, talk to me on discord (Thunder#2315).

(Sorry for the late response. I'm normally much more active on the forums)