• IP Copied!
  • The Real OG TMD

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Yo, who remembers the ACTUALLY good TMD with the AWESOME healing system? I miss old infections where you had to amputate, and then that would affect your person:

-Loss of leg = slowness
    -Loss of arm = can't hold certain guns

Those were the good 'ol days. I miss having an inventory full of prosthetic legs.

I really miss the chest-loot, tbh. It was definitely less laggy. But the bags are really nice, too, as they're so aesthetic and space-conservative.

Oh, and Finley Port. Omg, y'all remember her? She was amazing :') And Fort Garrison?! AGH those were the true glory days... a hot spot for ranks only.

This is just a nostalgia post, so please don't be hatin' or yappin'. Share your favorite POSITIVE memory of the good 'ol days of TMD.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Yo, who remembers the ACTUALLY good TMD with the AWESOME healing system? I miss old infections where you had to amputate, and then that would affect your person:

-Loss of leg = slowness

Those were the good 'ol days. I miss having an inventory full of prosthetic legs.

I really miss the chest-loot, tbh. It was definitely less laggy. But the bags are really nice, too, as they're so aesthetic and space-conservative.

Oh, and Finley Port. Omg, y'all remember her? She was amazing :') And Fort Garrison?! AGH those were the true glory days... a hot spot for ranks only.

This is just a nostalgia post, so please don't be hatin' or yappin'. Share your favorite POSITIVE memory of the good 'ol days of TMD.
    I remember, but only a little...

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie

-Loss of leg = slowness

RIP ): the memories <33

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I remember there was H U G E factions/teams/guilds for certain locations on TMD-3.
    I remember when the pistols had terrible aim and the still miss the old gun textures :(