• IP Copied!
  • The True Religion that Everyone should follow

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Picture this, you are sitting on TMD and all the sudden the word "FALSE" pops up on the screen. This is great because it's a sign from our holy savior... False Horse.

We have upgraded from a cult to a nation. We have spread across HavocMC and continue to grow within the server. Belief in the false horse is being apart of the nation. All Hail False Horse.

(This thread is a joke, please to preach Jesus to me.)

@Grockey @himekoo @SenpaiKookie @Ambabobs

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Horse_clouds-e1529758086111.jpg

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Picture this, you are sitting on TMD and all the sudden the word "FALSE" pops up on the screen. This is great because it's a sign from our holy savior... False Horse.

We have upgraded from a cult to a nation. We have spread across HavocMC and continue to grow within the server. Belief in the false horse is being apart of the nation. All Hail False Horse.

I know where that horse is and why it happens. When I was Jr. Mod, shira and I had a swell 'ol time on old Bones, back there ;)
    In a completely and totally 100% G-Rated context, of course.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Sun or False. Hmmmm

I follow neither religion

I FOLLOW BARRETT. Follow the original best sniper

_dalila

himekoo_
    himekoo_ himekoo_

I heavily agree with this post

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    Hmmm, alright it caught my attention. False Horse Religion eh, interesting, but as we all know I serve no master, I am a rouge, a man of honor, courage, glory, and commitment. You will not convert me to any such False Horse Religion, Ambabobs says False Horse cannot be stopped and is inevitable eh, well, you'll never see me praising False Horse. I recognize it's existence, but it is no god.I server only one master, myself. I am commanded, by no one, only myself alone, so YEET!, come at me False Horse people trying to convert me, I will not, not while I still have my honor.(I recognize this thread as a joke, please don't try to decapitate me.)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

No!!! I praise @JBentley694 and the past Head Builders!!! That is the true religion. For proof check out side Berx SafeZone!

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    (Don't hate me it's a joke ok.)
    *A white light appears, have I reached heaven, is the fight finally over?* I walk towards it...is this, the end....?
    Of course not! I am kidding of course, I haven't kicked the virtual bucket yet, well not completely. I mobilize myself preparing for war should it come to it, I know, False Horse will try to eliminate me, seeing me as a threat, so therefore, I mobilize my team for battle. https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JIdf4TXWwFVJH9u/giphy.gif
    Onward Soldiers! To glory! To victory!

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    (Don't hate me it's a joke ok.)
    *A white light appears, have I reached heaven, is the fight finally over?* I walk towards it...is this, the end....?
    Of course not! I am kidding of course, I haven't kicked the virtual bucket yet, well not completely. I mobilize myself preparing for war should it come to it, I know, False Horse will try to eliminate me, seeing me as a threat, so therefore, I mobilize my team for battle. https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JIdf4TXWwFVJH9u/giphy.gif
    Onward Soldiers! To glory! To victory!
    I’ll help ya xD

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    Well I suppose, in a manner of speaking in my case I'm sure this makes me look bad, but however, as I say; "Sometimes to do some good you gotta be the bad guy!" In this case I'm pretty sure all False Horsers see me as the bad guy, and I do not blame you, however being told I shall be eliminated as I am a threat would trigger this. Also MindBlaster007, you are welcome to join me. So in a nutshell I have mobilized so, should I be 'eliminated" I will put up one last fight, my last stand.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Do I need to become staff? I'd like to become FalseHorseThunder, but I've only seen staff members become False Horse