Votes: 4 80.0%
    • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I feel like the website could use a bit of a change including Havoc Mc's logo, I made this in like 10 mins

Idk I am bored.

Attachments

• ttttt.png
      ttttt.png
      924.1 KB · Views: 41

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I wish I know enough about Website design to have a constructive opinion! About me there is enough stuff to keep staff at work right now with the upcoming update, the people complaining and the supports tickets in general; more than to worry about updating a website design.

But If I could, I think the website built is totally awesome with all his animated elements, but use lots of memory probably for the same reason.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    @Kyritic if it had cracks in it, it would be like the current havoc logo :p besides, thats the first 3d logo ive seen for a server, so being different is cool.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Just for fun, If there is a website design were you actually could vote, suggest or else, its on the wikia! The background I've made it myself, as long as the wordmark and Tabulation picture. Feel free to suggest changes and post your own idea about logo there. I guess every progress we made on the wikia would eventually benefit this website too :)
    Note : If you manage to ask for something animated, I hope would send me a e-mail who explain how to do it :p

http://the-mining-dead.wikia.com/

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Just for fun, If there is a website design were you actually could vote, suggest or else, its on the wikia! The background I've made it myself, as long as the wordmark and Tabulation picture. Feel free to suggest changes and post your own idea about logo there. I guess every progress we made on the wikia would eventually benefit this website too :)
    Note : If you manage to ask for something animated, I hope would send me a e-mail who explain how to do it :p
    I didn't know The Mining Dead had a wiki. o3o

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    No thanks, (unless its a blog) If I see any fanfiction related page, Il delete it right away... Its more a wikia base on the game. I'v took a break publishing stats , because I was waiting for the update