• IP Copied!
  • The Will of Steven (Stegerain) - The unwanted sequel

This is a joke?

• Total voters

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    After the family has been given time to mourn Steven, who recently passed of “the aussie,” the estate has released his will. I am to be his representative in assuring everyone receives what Steven left for them. I am doing this because I feel that it is proper service to make up for the pain I caused him. The will lists many people. I will list the first few here.

To SSSoupy, Steven leaves a 7 year old tamagotchi.
    To Cat, he leaves his best back scratcher.
    To Jim, he leaves popcorn bought at an opening night showing of Thor: The Dark World.
    To Rattler, he leaves the book “The Grapes of Wrath” signed by Jack Black.
    To Mindblaster,
    To Gemma, he leaves FIVE GOLDEN RINGS.
    To Bryce, he leaves a plush of Melman from Madagascar.
    To Max, he leaves Bible Man season 2 on DVD.

There are many more people on the full will, but it would be too much to put it all here at once. If you were not listed above, please ask and I will tell you what he left for you. His family thanks you for the condolences on the last thread. If you have yet to leave condolences, please do so here: https://havocmc.net/threads/obituary-for-steven-stegerain.6898/

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    After the family has been given time to mourn Steven, who recently passed of “the aussie,” the estate has released his will. I am to be his representative in assuring everyone receives what Steven left for them. I am doing this because I feel that it is proper service to make up for the pain I caused him. The will lists many people. I will list the first few here.

To SSSoupy, Steven leaves a 7 year old tamagotchi.
    To Cat, he leaves his best back scratcher.
    To Jim, he leaves popcorn bought at an opening night showing of Thor: The Dark World.
    To Rattler, he leaves the book “The Grapes of Wrath” signed by Jack Black.
    To Mindblaster,
    To Gemma, he leaves FIVE GOLDEN RINGS.
    To Bryce, he leaves a plush of Melman from Madagascar.
    To Max, he leaves Bible Man season 2 on DVD.

There are many more people on the full will, but it would be too much to put it all here at once. If you were not listed above, please ask and I will tell you what he left for you. His family thanks you for the condolences on the last thread. If you have yet to leave condolences, please do so here: https://havocmc.net/threads/obituary-for-steven-stegerain.6898/
    Wait... what about me? He just randomly said my name?

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Did he leave me his Bionicle collection?
    He actually left that to his brother, but his brother took it and threw it in an incinerator. It looks like for you he left a map to a secret waterfall he called “Niagara Falls.” Maybe you can be the first to discover it! How exciting

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    He actually left that to his brother, but his brother took it and threw it in an incinerator. It looks like for you he left a map to a secret waterfall he called “Niagara Falls.” Maybe you can be the first to discover it! How exciting
    So that's what that leaky faucet is called.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    As a cat, I greatly appreciate the back scratcher UwU

Steg will be missed.... And for him, I leave on his grave, the deepest, most majestic midnight purple orchid with white streaks in the middle. May it guard against the evil spirits that might try to Blaster his Mind in the afterlife U-U

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    what did I get?
    introducing-the-toilet-time-golf-game-potty-butter-19-just-30311825.png