• IP Copied!
  • The worst thing havoc has

once again we have the inventory restriction?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    please return a gun type in hotbar, since there are many abusing this for get kills.. it is annoying

example multiple crossbow same time ._. get good havoc

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    But when it was a thing everyone got annoyed that when a gun landed in your hotbar after scooping loot you were immediately handicapped with that weapon type. If they are going to add it again all weapons should land in the inventory rather than the hotbar

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    But when it was a thing everyone got annoyed that when a gun landed in your hotbar after scooping loot you were immediately handicapped with that weapon type. If they are going to add it again all weapons should land in the inventory rather than the hotbar

Yeah I remember how annoying it was when scavaging for loot.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    good point, you're right but that can be solved since you use CTRL + Q for fast loot, in that instant you can remove the gun that fell in your hotbar... it's worse the abuse they do double crossbow = instant kill

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    its not abuse... its a leveler. if you want to use this tactic no one is stopping you. hell one of my favorite things to do is put gats in all 9 slots and unload on walkers
    thats 2225 rounds btw

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    I don’t like the current system nor the old one. Maybe you can have multiple of a gun in your inventory but only one is able to be used

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    its not abuse... its a leveler. if you want to use this tactic no one is stopping you. hell one of my favorite things to do is put gats in all 9 slots and unload on walkers
    thats 2225 rounds btw
    but pve =/= pvp

and although its not abuse its very annoying to get dpscannoned by someone with a row of crossbows and a scroll wheel

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I don’t like the current system nor the old one. Maybe you can have multiple of a gun in your inventory but only one is able to be used

How exactly would that work? Only one can be used. if thats the middle ground ur suggesting... Does it make a difference if they go with what you are suggesting vs simply the old limit of one gun type In hotbar? If so-how? As I don't see it.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    How exactly would that work? Only one can be used. if thats the middle ground ur suggesting... Does it make a difference if they go with what you are suggesting vs simply the old limit of one gun type In hotbar? If so-how? As I don't see it.
    Some sort of way to default to only using the weapon in a certain position of the hotbar would be perfect i.e selecting the barrett in the lefternmost spot in the hotbar to be the only one which functions in the case that you have more than one in your hotbar at once.

Not too sure if they can do that, though

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    good point, you're right but that can be solved since you use CTRL + Q for fast loot, in that instant you can remove the gun that fell in your hotbar... it's worse the abuse they do double crossbow = instant kill
    if they can aim xD

also thanks for the tip on control + q

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    This is turning into double pumps complaints about fn. TBF you have every opportunity to use the same weapons someone else is using. Why get rid of something a player has done to make them better then say the person they are going against?

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    This is turning into double pumps complaints about fn. TBF you have every opportunity to use the same weapons someone else is using. Why get rid of something a player has done to make them better then say the person they are going against?
    But double pump was a ****ty meta and it was infuriating to pull a 12 kill game and then get 237’d by some chubby pencilwarrior