• IP Copied!
  • TheGhostCat

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    TheGhostCat was one of the greatest staff members ever to have step foot in the Mining Dead. His service was unparalleled by any of us. Not to mention, he was a true comrade, a real pal. Unfortunately, TGC is no longer with us, but he will be remembered for eternity by the server and everyone he knew. :)

-Cat

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    You’ve already been answered, but too add on, he was on during the old old miningdead.com. Don’t worry if you don’t know him.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I did not know him that well but I do know that he was a really great staff member and he is in a better place now. That is why we have a memorial for him.
    TheGhostCat was one of the greatest staff members ever to have step foot in the Mining Dead. His service was unparalleled by any of us. Not to mention, he was a true comrade, a real pal. Unfortunately, TGC is no longer with us, but he will be remembered for eternity by the server and everyone he knew. :)

-Cat
    It's tough to truly make these statements unless you know the person. I had the great opportunity to work under Ghost. He was a quiet, but friendly guy. We use to talk about Paintball in Teamspeak together, and the different games he was playing. Ghost was a Sr.Mod and shortly resigned after I assumed the position of Helper. It is unfortunate that we no longer have Ghost here with us, but I know he is playing Golf with Friends and Paintball in his new home.

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    Oh no, I said something nice. Call the police!
    cat, no hate just saying... i think its an inappropriate time to say something like that.. this is a forum page remembering someone who passed away and once again ur criticizing peach publicly when he literally has done nothing to you.. you're former staff you don't need to be disrespecting another one /: just be more cautious what you say.
    rip theghostcat, i didnt know him i've heard great things about him he will always be remember and he's in a better place ): </3

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    Although it's been a little over half a year since I've played minecraft I still like to view the forums every now and then and I knew I had to comment on this post. For all of you who didn't know Matt he was one of the kindest people I've ever met and I know he'd probably be laughing this off as something you just say when someone's dead but it's completely true. I've only ever gotten in one argument with him in the couple years I knew him (which was completely my fault by the way) and if he ever disagreed with you he'd go about it in the most benevolent way possible. After JewishBagel left the staff team I had the pleasure of being partners with him for a few months and I confided in him multiple times including things pertaining to real life which is hard to get me to open up about, and even when I know he didn't agree with me he was always there to hear me rant. I'm so thankful for IgnitingIce having the memorial built not just because of how much he deserves to be immortalized in this community but as it reminded me of some of the best times I had with him like when we spent hours leveling up our toontown characters together or the times we'd play overwatch and moderating together of course. I'll forever miss you buddy.

_White_Fang

_White_Fang
    _White_Fang _White_Fang
    Just found this thread.

Honestly about cry.
    I knew TGC. Only spoke to him once.
    He probably wouldn't even remember me.
    He's in a better place now.

Rest In Peace My Friend <3