• IP Copied!
  • Thinking about starting a youtube series [TMD]

Reezy0

Champion
    Reezy0
    Reezy0 Reezy0
    Hello everyone,

My name is Big_Rob (IG), I'm thinking about starting a youtube series on TMD. I usually play on servers 1,2, and 3 but would be willing to swap and change. I need a team of people willing to role play, if anyone has watched FrankieOnPcIn1080p DayZ series it would be very similar to that, not just a run round PVP fest but instead something with an objective and a story line. If anybody would be willing to join me leave a reply. Also I think this would be good at promoting the server under its new name HavocMC compared to many of the old videos showing the original TMD server name. Also if there are any current you-tubers that play on the server could you either leave a reply so I can contact you about any collabs. Or message me.

snip-01.jpg

Thanks,
    Big_Rob.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Well, There are only 3 people that play on this server that record regularly (I think) and that is MangledFury, Batman_Assassin, and HeyImLee.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I havent seen a lot of frankieonpc, but from what ive seen, that series is a pvp fest, just with little breaks to travel and make homes and stuff

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    Can I just be a background supplier of Items? I ain't an in-game role player. Thanks