• IP Copied!
  • This Is A Problem That Has Been Going On For Years Now.

Should we bring back tmd to how it used to be normally?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
    • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    I have noticed an increase of people in chat arguing and fighting and its nothing like the old old very very old tmd days. I hadn't been around on tmd in these old days but I do watch videos of it and I see a difference in the community and it is quite shocking. I was watching a video from 2013 one of the first tmd videos and chat was so peaceful it was interesting, I haven't seen tmd that peaceful ever in my time being on tmd and I have been around since November last year, and every day is the same in chat. Everyone is either angry or has nothing else to do so they start fights in chat and its annoying because people sometimes miss important things in chat, if you want to argue you should keep it in message. I remember when I first joined tmd seeing staff say things like "if you are going to argue keep it in message please" but it seems that everyone is so salty nowadays that you guys pushed staff to the limit and they gave up on telling u guys otherwise. And yes, sometimes people get muted for saying things derogatory but, there used to be a time where you would be muted or told to keep it in message when you would argue in the global chat. In the old days players were respectful and used to say gg after war and get over it. Now, now its taken so seriously everyone goes nuts after war. Everyone gets salty in chat and fights it out for minutes sometimes hours on end and its sickening because its wrong. Why is it wrong? Some people don't like chat getting flooded and spammed with unnecessary things. Second of all players who scum. Everyone is guilty for this now and it doesn't matter who started it its who thinks that it should stay and keeps fighting the the system when its something that shouldn't be happening. Teams now take the advantage age if they see it to scum because they are thirsty to be ontop and rub it in everyones face. I think most of us have forgotten that its just a game and we shouldn't be making people angry and sad or what ever they feel over it. We need to step back and see why the community has changed so briskly and change it back so we can all have a good time on the server. Because most people can agree that the community is being divergent nowadays. And yes of course it could be worse but it can always be better, keep that in mind. Regards-Harrison

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    The mining dead has turned into a battle arena for many players and it's honestly sad.