• IP Copied!
  • This is surprising but I like this new update, kinda?

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Staff, making the soup cake was an amazing idea. Buffing the spas was alright. Nerfing the jugg? I am actually fine with that. One problem. G bar can 1 shot a full jugg if you shoot them when their helmet is off. So Ben said they were nerfing the G bar so things should be fine then. Ben also said they are going to buff the KSG but please listen to this. If the spas does 4 hearts to a full jugg and 6 when the helmet is off and you guys plan to make the KSG stronger than the spas, that will actually 1 shot full juggs if their helmet is off so please nerf the spas to 3 hearts and then make the KSG like 4 and a half. This will keep the KSG from 1 shooting full juggs when their helmet is off and will keep it stronger than the spas which is what it is suppose to be stronger than.

Last edited:

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    BenGerman. remember you said that the spas only goes 15 blocks? I just tested the barret. It can't shoot father than 15 blocks as well. @BenGermann

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Barrett range wasn’t changed, works fine for me in-game.
    Ben, I was trying to shoot a guy on top of Red from Park which I did like 10 minutes before this update during a war with Prodigy. After the update I wasn't able to shoot people on top of buildings anymore. @BenGermann

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Ben, I was trying to shoot a guy on top of Red from Park which I did like 10 minutes before this update during a war with Prodigy. After the update I wasn't able to shoot people on top of buildings anymore. @BenGermann
    I just got on and checked, shot 49ers from 75 blocks away and a zombie from 100 something blocks.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @BenGermann maybe it's cause your admin? Did you shoot 49ers when he was on top of a building like pool and you were on the ground? Or did you test it when your both on the street? Cause I'm talking about shooting from street up to pool or red or Big Black Building. If you could get on and test it with me because it might be different since your staff?

Last edited:

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Ben, I just tested the shooting from building to another building at lanta with 49ers. He recorded the shots and is sending it to you rn. The barret was messed up during the update @BenGermann

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    And when you buff KSG don't buff it too much that it 1 shots full because you guys plan to buff the KSG past the spas damage because it is suppose to be a tier above spas. But a spas can 2 shot a full jugg so just nerf the spas so you have room to buff the KSG. like 3 hearts damage for spas and 4 and a half for KSG. This way the spas will be buffed but won't be 4 hearts of damage so the KSG doesn't have to be like 6 to be better than it.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Buff the guns all you want just don't make it that it can 1 shot a full jugg when they scope in, or when their helmet is off.