• IP Copied!
  • This Kitty is Irked! (lulz not really)

What do you want?

• Total voters

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Dear server,

When will the Map Maker server be updated to 1.12? I really want to use the new 1.12 blocks, and I'm getting tired of the same old 1.8. It's time for a change!

Next, when will the Mythical Crates in Havoc Horizons be available? We've had the rank for quite some time now, so I think it needs to be activated. Also, I get better loot in the Champion crate rather than the Legendary crate? Lol just an observation.

Finally, make the hub server more holiday feeling. Big Christmas tree? Big Santa and sleigh? Big present? Idk.

Sincerely,
    Cat

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Cat,
    • Map maker probably wont reach 1.12.
    • 1.12 blocks won't support the servers version 1.8.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Map Maker is usually for TMD builds and contests. Nothing about Mine wars was suggested here.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    1.12 blocks won't support the servers version 1.8.
    Ok, then update the darned server :3
    Map Maker needs an upgrade. I understand it's used for contests and whatnot, so maybe add another sub server for 1.12, purely creative?

As for Minewars, I don't care what happens to it, I don't like it.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Ok, then update the darned server :3
    Map Maker needs an upgrade. I understand it's used for contests and whatnot, so maybe add another sub server for 1.12, purely creative?

As for Minewars, I don't care what happens to it, I don't like it.

They recently downgraded the server, so I don't think it is going to happen. Not sure why they downgraded- seems like a silly choice if you ask me. There are plugins that disable a lot of the 1.9+ features if you don't like them (like player pushing and pvp mechanics). But yeah, strange to downgrade, but they did.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    They recently downgraded the server, so I don't think it is going to happen. Not sure why they downgraded- seems like a silly choice if you ask me. There are plugins that disable a lot of the 1.9+ features if you don't like them (like player pushing and pvp mechanics). But yeah, strange to downgrade, but they did.
    oof

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I agree that upgrading to the latest mc version would give me the thrills especially with more texture blocks in my builders utility belt.

We had multiple reasons behind the downgrade back to 1.8 one of which was that some users don't know how to upgrade minecraft and another being they cant run latest versions of minecraft because of their computer quality. Another reason is many players wanted the 1.8 back cause of its less lag and large zombie spawn rate and yes we know their are plugins for the horde spawn feature but it causes major lag for players with not so great computers.

Also I agree that mapmaker has lost its fizz with the same textures and same presets and hopefully soon we can add more presets such as kingdom/sanctuary and update the old presets prison/Alexandria,etc with the updated versions on the current map.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I agree that upgrading to the latest mc version would give me the thrills especially with more texture blocks in my builders utility belt.

We had multiple reasons behind the downgrade back to 1.8 one of which was that some users don't know how to upgrade minecraft and another being they cant run latest versions of minecraft because of their computer quality. Another reason is many players wanted the 1.8 back cause of its less lag and large zombie spawn rate and yes we know their are plugins for the horde spawn feature but it causes major lag for players with not so great computers.

Also I agree that mapmaker has lost its fizz with the same textures and same presets and hopefully soon we can add more presets such as kingdom/sanctuary and update the old presets prison/Alexandria,etc with the updated versions on the current map.
    That makes sense. Though, "not knowing how to upgrade minecraft" is a pretty sad excuse. Minecraft, with the new launcher, updates automatically, and with the internet, you can just look up a video on how to do it. But hey, if they really don't know how, then that stinks. Oof.

I see where you're coming from, and updating would probably cause more harm than good. Thanks!

-Cat