• IP Copied!
  • This makes me mad.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Theres a guy named oreoCakey. Hes a scammer and a lier. He teleported me into the nether and killed me. This means anyone can be teleported into the nether. I wish that you couldent teleport in pvp zones.

I lost 200k worth of stuff.
    then dont tp to people you cant trust :/

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Suggest for Developers to add a chat warning only to show if the person tpa-ing to you is in a pvp area.
    Technically, you are not allowed to tp or accept tp requests if you are in an arena, except if the guy accepts the request before jumping down into the arena which is kind of abusing a glitch.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Technically, you are not allowed to tp or accept tp requests if you are in an arena, except if the guy accepts the request before jumping down into the arena which is kind of abusing a glitch.
    which hopefully is, then those guys can get a warn or something

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Oh, at first sight I though 6pacca was referring to the tp killing in TMD.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    no, I dont play tmd anymore.

Also, there was abunch of comotion this morning because i guess theres going to be a reset in havoc horizons tommarow or sometime soon.
    Horizon is going to reset from every 3 to 6 months.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Because it's an enjoyable game mode even when it's coming to an end and resetting. TMD reset, people still played knowing it was going to. :)
    Thats true, but with orizons we know all of our stuff will be wiped every 3-6 months. With tmd, there were a bunch of updates