• IP Copied!
  • Tmd Dieing?

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    It doesn't help with players like you who steals prize money from players, and ignores them about it. You did little work. You didn't deserve that money. You're a scammer.
    I'm sorry man but if you are still salty for $50 you can go and cry a river. Especially if you chose to help me i didnt ask you to help so get off my **** for the love of god you've been *****ing about this for 2 months now. You even said u didnt want the share Michael i dont give two ****s what you think, you decided to help i didnt ask you. Don't expect me to give you money if you were the one to insist on helping.

L

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I mean we can add the old old map but alot of current locations and future locations wont be added cause of its size and layout. With the old old maps layout Griffin, Kingdom, Sanctuary, scavenger camp, and a few other places like newnan and an updated king county wont be added or if we try and add them they will have to be reduced in size and changed to a point where they will look nothing like show quality. We have also been working on to replace finley port with Savanah as a telltale game portion to the map. I understand some people want an unrealistic map and just want a city scape with point and click pvp but alot of the others want something thats realistic to the show becasue basically thats why they joined this server is for a TWD experience. Even though people say to just update the builds of the old map it still presents the issue of size and re-orginization as the new builds are larger and more detailed to accuracy. As for the server dying I honestly dont know why people are obsessed with this conclusion but for the longest time the player base for tmd was 50-80 players with jsut 1 server for the longest time and currently having 4 tmd servers,havoc horizons, map maker, minewars, and the others many of us feel the player base for Havoc is come to a steady pace with school being in session for most people and the transition of older players moving away from minecraft to go on to better things in life.

Anyways to answer your original thought yes we can bring back the original map but if we do it will be an ugly and un-organized mess that I guarantee will **** more people off to see it. Yes we have realized some of the prime players are leaving as many have done in the past such as worstestgrammer and I think zombieeyeballs was also one and the players who got mad and left a couple years ago cause we added Grady hospital to Atlanta and they said we "f'd" the map up and left from rage. The gun mechanics I can agree the pvp aspect is a bit of a mess right now and I think legend weapons should of been a limited time thing in the past but oh well.

Finally to address the elephant in the room which is the staff negligence lately that so many are upset over. Please and I ask of you please do understand that everyone who works for havoc work hard and also do have lives outside the server. We are all spread then at the moment as we are trying to meet every demand of the players. We have some working on bugs, some working on mine wars, people working on hellnight and HavocHorizons, and Im currently trying to make the tmd map as close to the old old map as possible without making it in-accurate or fugly. We all have been working hard and it does not help to hear people complain and threaten to leave because they feel they are being neglected. Truth be told none of you are being neglected by us but we have 400 people so to speak wanting things so many different ways and we are trying to please everyone but sadly you can not please everyone all you can do is try. We do not get payed to do what we do, we do it from our on interest and the kindness to others and help create something fans love.

I hope you all do consider all options and the feelings of people many are blaming for "f****ing" things up but we are all trying to please many people while at the same time fixing bugs and completing many projects and trying to live our own personal lives.

Thank You Come Again :D
    I thought the old map was unprocurable?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I thought the old map was unprocurable?

I mean technically it is but essentially you could probably use the presets from map maker to restore blowed up Alexandria and hilltop. Still the old old map is obsolete and if it was to be used most of all the current locations and future locations will not be able to be added. The current map is laid out the way it for a reason, so all locations would flow and not contradict each other. If the old old map was to be used it wouldn't make sense to have kingdom directly behind terminus and the sanctuary outside king county/woodbury. We are continuing our efforts and working hard to make changes that will suit the old old map but at the same time make more sense and not look so cringe. Also redoing the old old map would just take too long with changing terrain removing all the trees then having to go back place all the custom trees in the same spot as the old trees and change the river pattern then add another river and then redo all the train tracks since the old old map has minecraft tracks and not the custom tracks we have now. Then the long process of changing all the road blocks to the current road blocks and then going through and updating every location with the current block types. Its just not worth it unless you guys feel like waiting 2 years for a updated old old map with no sanctuary/kingdom/garbage place/ Savannah and so on. Its just as easy for us to continue with the current map and make changes that will give it the old old map feel but at the same time still look realistic and have that nice twd flow. :D

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I mean technically it is but essentially you could probably use the presets from map maker to restore blowed up Alexandria and hilltop. Still the old old map is obsolete and if it was to be used most of all the current locations and future locations will not be able to be added. The current map is laid out the way it for a reason, so all locations would flow and not contradict each other. If the old old map was to be used it wouldn't make sense to have kingdom directly behind terminus and the sanctuary outside king county/woodbury. We are continuing our efforts and working hard to make changes that will suit the old old map but at the same time make more sense and not look so cringe. Also redoing the old old map would just take too long with changing terrain removing all the trees then having to go back place all the custom trees in the same spot as the old trees and change the river pattern then add another river and then redo all the train tracks since the old old map has minecraft tracks and not the custom tracks we have now. Then the long process of changing all the road blocks to the current road blocks and then going through and updating every location with the current block types. Its just not worth it unless you guys feel like waiting 2 years for a updated old old map with no sanctuary/kingdom/garbage place/ Savannah and so on. Its just as easy for us to continue with the current map and make changes that will give it the old old map feel but at the same time still look realistic and have that nice twd flow. :D
    Agreed. While the old map was fun (RIP), it would be a waste of time to bring it back. Well said. (Btw, 'blowed' should be 'blown')