• IP Copied!
  • TMD Final Updates.

Would you want rain to come back on TMD?

• Yes! On both PVP and PVE

Votes: 21 44.7%
    • Yes! But just on PVE

Votes: 20 42.6%
    • Nah, I don't want rain to return

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Idea. The buffed walkers that spawn super fast. Can we have those in pve? The pvp community largely rejected them as they interfered with pvp wars and such. However I believe the pve community is more adaptable to changes. Guts spawn fairly frequently so if people want to role play just stick em on. If people like me want to take on the dead as we explore, this let's us do that. As a veteran player, I am very well equipped and the walkers are frankly not a threat in the slightest. In fact most of my non pvp related deaths are me failing at parkour and falling. I miss the feeling of having to run from the walkers. It was on the test server (note my most recent video ) and I believe I even commented on this feeling. @Kyritic send this to the owners. We all love the map, for many pvp is fixed, all thats missing is the fear of the walkers (for me at least, I dunno how others feel).

General. I am in 100% agreement. A while ago, walkers got buffed in PvE, and I'm not sure about PvP. We need more threats in TMDPVE. As soon as you get a tier 2 or 3 gun, some military armor, ammo, it's just a matter of upgrading the gear. The only deaths needed to worry about are parkour fails, falling, or just stupidity. When the walkers went back to normal, I was totally letdown and PvE became nothing but unrealistic role plays again, with dozens of walkers being *slash, bang, bang!*, and there's not a scratch on you.

Anyway, we need some more dangerous walkers, or at least in PvE. Saying for myself, throw something at me. I could adapt pretty quickly, depending on what it is. Look at how the spawn rates of walkers get ridiculous when you're not alone. More things like that I'd like to see. Throw some stuff at the roleplay community, and we'll say otherwise if we don't like it. Myself? Personally, I'd like to feel that this TWD themed sever is a bit more accurate to the comics and show. It's almost perfect, but a few more things could really get it rolling.