• IP Copied!
  • TMD miniature Updates + stuff

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    I think small content updates here and there would be really fun to play around with on TMD. the reason i bring this up is because i find a lot of good ideas by everyone are being shot down by people who complain about juggs (if you complain that much don't play on pvp servers) and others who dont like it becuase they think it's op. I'm here to say don't shoot peoples ideas down and say 'oh i think the damage on this gun idea you have should be lowered.' before everyone says I'm "butthurt" because no one liked my ideas. Honestly i don't care. I think other ideas should be supported because then what are we gonna add to the server? Maybe there is a 'beta' server (everyone could use it) where they add new guns and other things like... (tbh I don't really know) so people can say: oh i like it or we should nerf it or just remove it. anyway that is it.

-Milk

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I think small content updates here and there would be really fun to play around with on TMD. the reason i bring this up is because i find a lot of good ideas by everyone are being shot down by people who complain about juggs (if you complain that much don't play on pvp servers) and others who dont like it becuase they think it's op. I'm here to say don't shoot peoples ideas down and say 'oh i think the damage on this gun idea you have should be lowered.' before everyone says I'm "butthurt" because no one liked my ideas. Honestly i don't care. I think other ideas should be supported because then what are we gonna add to the server? Maybe there is a 'beta' server (everyone could use it) where they add new guns and other things like... (tbh I don't really know) so people can say: oh i like it or we should nerf it or just remove it. anyway that is it.

-Milk
    Jugg is for losers. End of story