• IP Copied!
  • TMD OG Resource Pack - Old & New

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Welp. I know a lot of people prefer the old super-basic pack to the current one, but some of you stay on 1.8 to run the versions of it that are floating around. This robs people of camos that weren't even in the pack originally. This pack stays true to the old 1.7 guns and meds but still has some current elements.

I don't want this pack to be secluded to an elite few - I want everyone to be able to use this pack if they want. The pack runs on 1.9+

This pack includes:
    -The old 1.7 guns, but with camos functional.
    -The old 2D pains, medpacks, and antibiotics - but they still show the cooldown/usage animation in 2D.
    -The old riot texture
    -The old machete and katana, but will also show their camos when they get added. Check what Michonne's holding in berx on TMDPVP-1

Here's the link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WV1Z4WAZJHCAshwBMRfzozvkxu5uJkak/view?usp=sharing

upload_2018-9-3_5-0-34.png

upload_2018-9-3_5-1-11.png

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    Can you make the 'normal' and 'advanced' pack too, than you have all the old resource packs

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    if you look in textures and guns of the resourcepack you can see a little easter egg :}
    They took it out on the most recent versions of the pack, which is what I built this off of. So its not there.
    But this is what he's referring to. Look in the "C"s
    upload_2018-9-4_8-28-21.png