• IP Copied!
  • TMD PVP Update

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    Also, when will Map maker be up? that really was a fantastic gamemode, except for the griefers who wrecked or 2 or more year old works. we really need a command to see who is added to the map and to kick someone from the map...(currently when changing a person's rank, it does not affect them until they leave, giving greifers all the time in the world to do what they do best. thankfully i got my slightly illegal potions...)

Raztker

Honestly everything in the update is pretty good except if you are going to make it so the spas is that op you have to make it so you can actually fight people. The server is dead and absolute no wars are going on because you get 2 shot by a spas and your dead before you can even react. Please find a good balance so that way players who are skilled are not just getting 2 shot from behind and losing jugg before they know it. Also it seems as if Jugg which used to be the most valued item on the server just 3 days ago is now useless. I have yet to see a single person in full jugg since the update and I don't think that is is a coincidence. Thank you and I hope that you guys can fix this update a bit.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Honestly when it comes down to losing players, it's really a good thing since your losing at least most of the toxic players who used to play TMD...they can all leave if they cannot adapt...

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Also, when will Map maker be up? that really was a fantastic gamemode, except for the griefers who wrecked or 2 or more year old works. we really need a command to see who is added to the map and to kick someone from the map...(currently when changing a person's rank, it does not affect them until they leave, giving greifers all the time in the world to do what they do best. thankfully i got my slightly illegal potions...)
    I believe it is going to be re-added after Mine Wars 2.0 comes out.

Formeel

Mythical
    Ch1ldSupport
    Ch1ldSupport Ch1ldSupport
    I'm just saying how staff thinks they are all good and crap; they act like they know what they are doing.
    They don't even play this server (jugg wars and etc).
    That is all I'm annoyed of.
    You're a hater if you dont like tmd then dont play tmd and go play mineplex