• IP Copied!
  • TMD Rank Names.

Furretto

Hello, I had an idea for the server that the ranks could get changed back from champion to hardcore and legend to elite and titan to immortal. Honestly I dislike the rank names a lot So if you could change it that would be great!

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    Hello, I had an idea for the server that the ranks could get changed back from champion to hardcore and legend to elite and titan to immortal. Honestly I dislike the rank names a lot So if you could change it that would be great!
    And mythical / vip?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    w0t your changing the current rank names to what they used to be before the reset that added the map before the current map, back when cdc was smol and was by berx

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Old ranks i believe went in this order. Also going off by old colors. They’re probably not going change rank names anytime soon.
    Elite -> VIP
    Hardcore -> Champion (hardcore was completely removed and god was lowered.)
    God —> Champion
    Titan -> Was added since hardcore was removed and God went down.
    immortal -> mythical but with more perks now.

Furretto

Vip was the original I think because in 2015 vip was the first rank because mcfazio had vip in 2015. Here are the old rank orders
    Vip
    Hardcore
    Elite
    God
    Immortal
    Mythical was just added there was nothing before mythical so mythical is the original name.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Actually.
    VIP
    Elite
    Hardcore
    Ultra
    God
    Immortal

VIP -> VIP
    Elite & Hardcore -> Champion. Free rank up for Elite
    Ultra & God -> Legend. Free rank up for Ultra
    Immortal -> Titan.
    A wild mythical appeared!

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    Actually.
    VIP
    Elite
    Hardcore
    Ultra
    God
    Immortal

VIP -> VIP
    Elite & Hardcore -> Champion. Free rank up for Elite
    Ultra & God -> Legend. Free rank up for Ultra
    Immortal -> Titan.
    A wild mythical appeared!
    Then people who payed REAL money for their rank lose it I think that’s unfair. I bought up to Titan then got mythical other people would be upset losing their rank

Furretto

Old ranks i believe went in this order. Also going off by old colors. They’re probably not going change rank names anytime soon.
    Elite -> VIP
    Hardcore -> Champion (hardcore was completely removed and god was lowered.)
    God —> Champion
    Titan -> Was added since hardcore was removed and God went down.
    immortal -> mythical but with more perks now.
    It was Always vip
    Vip
    Elite
    Hardcore
    God
    Immortal

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    immortal was replaces with titan than 3 months later they added a better rank
    Tbh I think Titan is pretty dope lmao. But immortal was the original name. All I really care about in this case is that people don’t lose their rank you should only change the name and not add more, so someone with Titan would just get the name changed to immortal and so on. Maybe mythical gets changed to Titan or it just stays the same idk all I really care about here is that we all keep our ranks and don’t get demoted or something.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    There was Ultra between Hardcore and God.
    WE KNOW but like I said adding extra ranks will upset people because they payed REAL MONEY for their rank they have now and demoting them... well that wouldn’t be good news for the server tbh

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    WE KNOW but like I said adding extra ranks will upset people because they payed REAL MONEY for their rank they have now and demoting them... well that wouldn’t be good news for the server tbh
    Wait. This makes literally no sense. At all.

Basically what you're saying is, if someone has paid for a rank (let's say, Titan, $150) and if another rank is added, they should automatically get that new, more expensive rank? That isn't economically logical. Y'all aren't entitled. Jeez Louise.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    Wait. This makes literally no sense. At all.

Basically what you're saying is, if someone has paid for a rank (let's say, Titan, $150) and if another rank is added, they should automatically get that new, more expensive rank? That isn't economically logical. Y'all aren't entitled. Jeez Louise.
    No. I’m saying is that if they make Titan above immortal and then someone that bought Titan is demoted to immortal and so on or someone might get sent from legend to like hardcore