• IP Copied!
  • TMD : Safezones raid

Foxorange

VIP
    Foxorange
    Foxorange Foxorange
    It will be fun to see players defending safezones from being raided by walkers , bandits , etc ;)
    and players will get rewards like money , exp , guns after defended a safezone successfully

(Sorry for my bad grammar)

hurricane_five

Mythical
    hurricane_five
    hurricane_five hurricane_five
    Sounds cool, but my only complaint - It defeats the purpose of the safe zone even being a safe zone. Would this event occur randomly, or after, say, enough players make a vote to start it, in order to prepare beforehand? New players may also find it difficult to combat the horde and, quite frankly, die because of it.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Sounds cool, but my only complaint - It defeats the purpose of the safe zone even being a safe zone. Would this event occur randomly, or after, say, enough players make a vote to start it, in order to prepare beforehand? New players may also find it difficult to combat the horde and, quite frankly, die because of it.
    This is what bases are for, somewhat. I think a nice way to add a new thing for bases in PVE is for said raids to happen there. It happened all the time in the actual show and comics.