• IP Copied!
  • TMD texurepacks

TomRubberduck
    TomRubberduck TomRubberduck
    when I select TMD to join a server, ( no matter witch one) I try to select the basic pack. when I do this, it says it failed and sent the super basic pack instead. even when I download the basic pack and select it, it has an error and let me only play with the super basic pack. I hope that this can be fixed, or that someone can explain me in steps how I have to do it, maybe I do something wrong ;)

-_TomTheBeast_

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    when I select TMD to join a server, ( no matter witch one) I try to select the basic pack. when I do this, it says it failed and sent the super basic pack instead. even when I download the basic pack and select it, it has an error and let me only play with the super basic pack. I hope that this can be fixed, or that someone can explain me in steps how I have to do it, maybe I do something wrong ;)

-_TomTheBeast_
    Select it after the error maybe?

TomRubberduck
    TomRubberduck TomRubberduck

-_TomTheBeast_

I figured it out ;0

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Sorry to always answer late...

There is a command /resource

Hope it work for you.