• IP Copied!
  • TMDC Thoughts

Do you like the new update?

• Total voters

xSpeedSnipe

Mythical
    xSpeedSnipe
    xSpeedSnipe xSpeedSnipe
    Hi im xSpeedSnipe, I usually play on the account FlzzSticks (LoneSpace's Account).

My thoughts on the update
    The update a good starter, I get the reason for this update was because all of the gun combos basically one shot everyone, I got accused of macroing everyday which I get why, when you did a kat-bar on a person it would bring them to half their health. I'm completely fine with the update and I see what it is going towards in the future. There are a lot of things wrong with the updates that I will discuss.

Combos
    You cant really combo anymore which is a good thing, everyone agreed to have it so you cant one tap people in wars to make them last longer, they wanted it to be like 2016/2017 where it was mostly melee in wars which was fun, but the things is weapons still need to be good, having a 2 second (exaggerated) cooldown is too long weapons shouldn't take that long before shooting them, take what you had from the old TMDC combos, but just increase the cool down by like .3 seconds nothing that insane.

Weapons
    There are also many things wrong in the update that a lot of people agree on. One of the problems they have right now is the SPAS they basically can one shot a riot or a full jugg, you litterally cant tank when they're are 2 people spamming you with a SPAS, the SPAS also basically has infinite bullets, all you have to do is hold down right click and basically it never runs out of bullets because of the cool down it takes to shoot. The deagle and the p90 are wayyyyyyy to fast, I had fun with the p90 tho in this update because you can meme with it, I would place 3 barricades and p90 people back to spawn because of how much knock back it did, the deagle also shoots so fast that some of the bullets wont even hit because the server cant register it because it's going to fast. Another problem is weapon recoil, pleaseeeeee get rid of the weapon recoil, if you keep this recoil it will be like every other gun server I get invited to on discord, this is something unique with tmd and gun recoil just makes it cancer. The Armor system, I was glad that 1k dura was brought back, I don't really know why it was taken away in the first place, this should be kept.

Armor
    A problem that has been going on since TMD has even started, everyone probably knows the problem, and that is when you scope in, it takes away your helmet which is basically 1 and a half armor bars which is a big deal and which is the main reason why people die in wars. If you did this and kept the old combo system, less people would die and people would of used 2 awms and be op. These are some bad things and good things the new update broguht.

Kits
    The kits were just fine as they were, you don't need to fix something that doesn't need to be fix. As you all probably know the kits are pretty op rn, if you get all the titan kits they give you a full jugg set which is stupid op, Jugg is a currency on this server, which is the main reason why people have fun because they try to earn the most amount of jugg and if you just add kits that give you jugg then no one will care if they die in jugg, which would lead to no wars happening and no one caring if they die, which might be a good thing, but it gets rid of the excitement, pressure and stress you have during wars. Please revert the kits because everyone knows that this will break the economy.

Final Thoughts
    I don't think that the old combo system should be brought back, but it's better than this update because no one wants to fight in this new update. You should of been prepared to reset it and know exactly what to do and test all the weapons before implementing them on the server, TMD is basically my childhood this was the first ever server I joined because I would always see my brother playing this. TMD was a fun server to play on, but every update the servers does to "bring new players in or bring old players back" doesn't really work. From now on I think the servers should cast a poll everytime they want to update something because the tmdc community is filled with og's that have been playing for years, the community knows more than the developers and staffs because they play this server 24/7. These are just some rants and suggestions that I think should be brought to the server, let me know if you guys agree with me and write down your own opinions in the comments so people can see and staffs can see. Well thanks for reading this.
    -xSpeedSnipe <3

naner_man

As some of you may know, I am naner_man and I currently play TMDC more then the other aspects of the server. I find this update good and bad. The SPAS is just not balanced and needs to be fixed ASAP, the 1k jugg dura is good and I agree full jugg from kits needs to be removed. Heres what I think you should do, first off make comboing slightly faster I would say maybe 1 second cooldown which is what I believe was the 2016 cooldown. Players really enjoy meleeing with the katana so you could make a playstyle where guns can kill people but katana can too. Next thing is make some building changes. Every war in atlanta is either on street animac or red because they are the hardest to rush however players dont find it fun if people always camp so I say some changes be made so that the other half of atlanta is used. Logging back in should also have no grace period because as TMDC players know, its impossible to kill xDeclanlee if he logs. The final aspect that should be added is bikepvp. Players enjoyed being able to pvp on bikes and I think it would be really fun if that was readded. Please feel free to let me known what you think should be changed aswell.

xSpeedSnipe

Mythical
    xSpeedSnipe
    xSpeedSnipe xSpeedSnipe
    As some of you may know, I am naner_man and I currently play TMDC more then the other aspects of the server. I find this update good and bad. The SPAS is just not balanced and needs to be fixed ASAP, the 1k jugg dura is good and I agree full jugg from kits needs to be removed. Heres what I think you should do, first off make comboing slightly faster I would say maybe 1 second cooldown which is what I believe was the 2016 cooldown. Players really enjoy meleeing with the katana so you could make a playstyle where guns can kill people but katana can too. Next thing is make some building changes. Every war in atlanta is either on street animac or red because they are the hardest to rush however players dont find it fun if people always camp so I say some changes be made so that the other half of atlanta is used. Logging back in should also have no grace period because as TMDC players know, its impossible to kill xDeclanlee if he logs. The final aspect that should be added is bikepvp. Players enjoyed being able to pvp on bikes and I think it would be really fun if that was readded. Please feel free to let me known what you think should be changed aswell.
    I agree with all of these, thanks for the suggestions

Kakreth

agree with all except bike pvp, that wasnt really all that fun, maybe make it so you can shoot and stuff while on a bike but dont make them invincible like they were for a while

BenlikesSharks

Mythical
    BenlikesSharks
    BenlikesSharks BenlikesSharks
    Hello I am Benlikestomine, I mainly play on TMDC and to be honest I'm really loving the new update. It's very balanced if you ask me and the only problems I would say is just the gun cool down, it's almost a legit full 3 seconds before you can shot another shot (or so). I enjoy the longer fights that I have encountered so far and I really think Havoc made a good decision with this update. Hope it continues to grow from here on out in good positive ways. Sincerely Ben