• IP Copied!
  • Tmdc...

Babin_Downs

Hey so first off I just want to thank the staff members for doing an amazing job and listening to the players lately. I just want to mention some ideas me and some other players had to improve tmdc. I would really appreciate you reading all of this, because we have done alot of research and it took us a long time. I want to start with the current 'katglitch'. You can pretty much kill every player, no matter what gear, in a matter of seconds. If you need further information to that, just let me know. The worst part about playing tmd at the moment is probably when you are in the middle of a fight and get hit by 1 person using 2 or 3 snipers doing 3 hearts each time and you cant stay alive using only pains, you have to use at least medpacks and if you dont have one you can just stand there and die. They can just predict your knockback and hit you again every time before you even hit the floor so you can’t even dodge the bullets. The easiest way to change this would obviously be to allow only one type of each gun in your hotbar like it used to be. This would still allow for combos, Barrett Deagle Spas still does a lot of damage but doesn’t do so much that you can’t tank it at all. Also, reloading Spas takes far too long and makes it quite an unviable weapon to use, I think it needs to be a quicker reload between bullets or just a full reload altogether. The spas should also have the old multiple pellet spray as currently it can only hit 1 bullet which makes it do the same damage as a tier 3 pistol. A different way to approach would be to add the knockback of the gold Barrett to the AWM which would stop them from being able to predict the knockback as easily and would make sense considering it is the highest damaging gun.. I want to talk about the katana a bit. You have to hit a naked twice to kill him. Now imagine you are a full jugg standing outside and a naked backstabs you with a katglitch and you can't kill him fast enough to survive.
    That's why katana damage should atleast be 10. Then there are the teams, which are still glitched. Also, another major point are the ban evaders. We all are annoyed of players like Jaden. But is he going to stop by getting banned? No. That's why I suggest just unbanning every player that has not been banned recently. The server needs every player that it can get. Also, Jaden can't ban evade if hes not banned, right? Coming to the armor I just want to mention that people are too scared to fight in jugg because you can do pretty much the same in it. Juggs can get killed way to easy and Riot's got nothing to lose. That's why riot should go from 7 1/2 armor points to only 7. Another problem is the damage you get while being in scope. A jugg gets about 3 hearts damage from a regular barrett. Being in scope, that damage is now 5 hearts. 2 tapping a jugg is not good, its just annoying. That is the reason in-scope-damage should be lowered. Probably the last point for now are the meds. First of all, Medpacks are too good. People carry a whole inventory of it and pretty much don't die. You can't really survive long with pains only. Solution= Medpacks -> nerf; Pains -> buff. Also, Painkillers cause alot of lag. For example, Yoiji's ping went from 25 to about 80 while paining (WiFi) and 25 to 40 while paining ( Ethernet). That's all I've got to say chief. If you are reading this I just want to say thank you for taking time and reading my thread. Have a good day.

I definetly agree with everything in this post. GG! I hope we will see these changes on TMD, It would be really great because players with macros are annoying or katana barrett glitch aswell.

True, I dont get why you dont unban them? You are forging ban evaders by banning them and they will come back anyways. Just unban everyone easy and simple as that. You dont want ban evaders = then unban then and they cant ban evade ;)

What do you prefer more? A hacking banevader or a legit player, who has been unbanned?
    Exactly, staff always say unbanning ban evader would be unfair to other people but honestly, who cares ? noone. Only staff is keeping players banned for no reason. Everyone wants to play with OGs and not with random kids with macros and autoclickers. Just listen for once to players

D3i

Another annoying thing on tmd at the moment is the vehicles, jumping off buildings in a bike shouldnt be a thing, at least the bike should break as it’s just too powerful to be able to camp a building and whenever you are at risk you can just drive away. They are already good for chasing and escaping on level ground and being good while hiding too makes them an unbalanced part of the game as I’m sure many other people (excluding xDeclanlee) would agree.

D3i

You should give banned people a chance, especially with this new level 10 limit as I’m sure it would feel refreshing to not have to take 30 mins for the account and worry constantly about being banned which might encourage them to not cheat : )

You should give banned people a chance, especially with this new level 10 limit as I’m sure it would feel refreshing to not have to take 30 mins for the account and worry constantly about being banned which might encourage them to not cheat : )
    Exaclty

Babin_Downs

Maybe even put a cooldown on vehicles so you can't place another bike instantly after the one you are on is destroyed?

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    OGsUpOZ
    #unbanjaden
    Ah jaden was a nice person i wish he did get unbanned :D but staff wont unban him sadly

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    Agree honestly the major ddossers should be kept banned.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Why not even if it does ruin tmdc its not like you ruined the whole game once why not do it again?
    We didn't ruin the game, and I'm surprised that you're contradicting yourself "Agree honestly the major ddossers should be kept banned." Jaden has threatened time and time again.

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    We didn't ruin the game, and I'm surprised that you're contradicting yourself "Agree honestly the major ddossers should be kept banned." Jaden has threatened time and time again.
    800 players to roughly 140 a day? Jaden might actually play correctly if you gave him another chance besides cant you black list him on tmd pve and pvp so he is contained in tmdc?