• IP Copied!
  • TMDK (The Mining Dead Kitmap)

Stalling

I think that to appeal to both player counts, and to remove the new TMDC, as it is unliked, and make the old TMDC. No new pointless updates that change the damages of guns to force someone to adapt to these changes and with it, lose 3 years of skill and practice. You should make a server to replace TMDC, called TMDP, or TMDK, Standing for TMD-Practice or TMD-Kitmap. It would be literally tmdc, the old one with the shop, military gear, starting off with 10k, all of that. This would appeal to the old players who want the og TMD, a place to 1v1 each other, as well as the new players who would have the chance to learn alongside the old ones, learn new things that they could then bring to realism like TMDPvp. I don't think that there should be one large server, I think there should be 3, One for the Og's, one for the semi-realistic players and one for the roleplayers. Thanks for reading, I understand the staff team doesn't push out updates, but I guarantee you this would raise the player base by atleast 30 at all times. This can be vouched by countless players whom I will list below.
    MrCalimero
    xDeclan
    Hqckster
    Haise
    Hexings
    zsteals
    Gahu
    Twqntys
    Nasty_Nater
    Antoine
    Ken
    Samhango
    xSpeedSnipe
    Chris_XP
    Martin
    Naner
    inxo
    And countless more new players who would play alongside us
    Stalling
    Amber
    Zeynah
    Subscribing
    SH00TER
    Morning

lignd

lignd
    lignd lignd
    I agree. The current TMDC is too large a map for the same sort of combat that was available in the Old Atlanta game modes. It had at least 5 players at all times and they were all pvping.