• IP Copied!
  • To all staff and players leave thought bellow

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    Hi as most people know me now as Drake GodClaps or DontTryItDude I am here to talk about the current state of tmdc as well as the owners. Quote from Jacob I don’t want new players joining tmdc, I would like to add this is not a hate msg but a plea for you to actually help and care about tmdc again. Tmdc after all is the thing what made tmd popular but as multiple people have said including XDeclanlee if things don’t improve I will be moving on. There are multiple things wrong with tmdc aswell as tmd in general what need fixing I ask that u consider this and try to help tmdc and the players instead of disregarding then.

Last edited:

UltraKartoffel

Mythical
    UltraKartoffel
    UltraKartoffel UltraKartoffel
    I understand you wanting us to support TMDC more. You’ve played on the server for a long time and still want it to live. You see TMDC nostalgic, I kind of understand that.

I also understand the Owners.
    Not many people play on TMDC.

How do you want us to help with that?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I understand you wanting us to support TMDC more. You’ve played on the server for a long time and still want it to live. You see TMDC nostalgic, I kind of understand that.

I also understand the Owners.
    Not many people play on TMDC.

How do you want us to help with that?
    The reason TMDC doesn't get players is because of the issues.

TMD is in a good state right now. It honestly doesn't even need an update that bad. I would rather see TMDC get some patches and updates to it. The tactic where the owners prioritize TMD and disregard other gamemodes is exactly why games like Mine Wars, Horizons, and Hell Night all ended up failing. TMDC is following down that trail, and it could be avoided with either more attention from the current devs or by hiring more devs to work on TMDC.

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    The reason TMDC doesn't get players is because of the issues.

TMD is in a good state right now. It honestly doesn't even need an update that bad. I would rather see TMDC get some patches and updates to it. The tactic where the owners prioritize TMD and disregard other gamemodes is exactly why games like Mine Wars, Horizons, and Hell Night all ended up failing. TMDC is following down that trail, and it could be avoided with either more attention from the current devs or by hiring more devs to work on TMDC.
    Agree