• IP Copied!
  • Top 10 People on TMD

LevituZ

This is what i think is TOP 10 on TMD at the moment.

1. Jahango
    2. Levituz
    3. Shlaw
    4. JahangoJr (Slimme)
    5. Flqmo
    6. Cubyra
    7. FatAnimal
    8. Maddle
    9. 5oup
    10. mysweetdinky9

IF You don't agree that this is correct, then don't come to me arguing.

Last edited:

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I don't agree, in total the only one who has ever beat me for than I've beat them in 1v1's is Demon174 he beat me 2-1 and he was good back then. If i do recall i beat shlaw 4-1 but he is still good, levituz I beat 7-1 one time and he said "didnt record" and ya crizon is good but idk if hes better than me. I'm good at 1v1s but I'm also a very good war player because I can actually aim a gun unlike 90% of the people on this list :) btw these lists will always be bias in some way and maybe even my opinion is bias but you can never truly know who is the best since barrets rarely kill people and the shotgun is random as ****.

LevituZ

In my personal opinion jahango should be number 1 because he is best on the server but oh well
    He beat me 5-2 a loooong time ago, i doubt he can beat me now since i've gotten better. And people are gonna argue about theese posts even if their right.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    He beat me 5-2 a loooong time ago, i doubt he can beat me now since i've gotten better. And people are gonna argue about theese posts even if their right.
    Im not here to argue :3 but maybe ask to 1v1 to see if what you doubt is true

LevituZ

1. CrizonX
    2. Levituz
    3. Shlaw
    4. Jahango
    5. Flqmo
    6. Rilaric
    7. Lynxishi
    8. 5oup
    9. mysweetdinky9
    10. Risen_God

I forgot FatAnimal, he is probably between Flqmo and Rilaric

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    IM NOT THE BEST ON THE SERVER LOL WTF?! JAHANGO IS WAY BETTER THAN ME AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM ABLE TO BEAT HIM IS CAUSE OF THE ****ING RANDOM *** SPAS LOL!

LevituZ

IM NOT THE BEST ON THE SERVER LOL WTF?! JAHANGO IS WAY BETTER THAN ME AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM ABLE TO BEAT HIM IS CAUSE OF THE ****ING RANDOM *** SPAS LOL!
    I know, i made this post out of the last weeks, and its weird cause some days im better than Jahango, some days hes better than me, somedays im better than u and u better than me the other day. I just made it after my opinion

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    I remember when I was a young whippersnapper and had the bones and will to play tmd more than a few times a month.
    Those were the good ol' days. I still sucked back then too tho so I don't have any business here. ;D
    Also, I don't see Boscafano on this list. Where's that nubber at? :)

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr

1. CrizonX
    2. Levituz
    3. Shlaw
    4. Jahango
    5. Flqmo
    6. Rilaric
    7. Lynxishi
    8. 5oup
    9. mysweetdinky9
    10. Risen_God

Dinky is good but im SLIGHTLY better than him because all the times i 1v1d him i win but idrc

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr

1. CrizonX
    2. Levituz
    3. Shlaw
    4. Jahango
    5. Flqmo
    6. Rilaric
    7. Lynxishi
    8. 5oup
    9. mysweetdinky9
    10. Risen_God

Love how Declan isnt here or 2Pacca

LevituZ

Love how Declan isnt here or 2Pacca
    I dropped Declan in a 1v1 within 20 seconds, then 2Pacca killed me and they scummed. But now he is acting like nothing happened because he doesn't have balls enough to admit he scummed me. And i got logs of it btw :p And a screenshot

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    I dropped Declan in a 1v1 within 20 seconds, then 2Pacca killed me and they scummed. But now he is acting like nothing happened because he doesn't have balls enough to admit he scummed me. And i got logs of it btw :p And a screenshot
    They still better than rilaric and other players. Btw update your list because some half those people hack and or got banned

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    They still better than rilaric and other players. Btw update your list because some half those people hack and or got banned
    Its just one person's opinion, Flxnked. It doesn't actually resemble the entire server, so I wouldn't be concerned with it. But if you feel like it has some issues that have to be resolved, you could always make one of your own with the top 11, or the top 20. I'm sure you'll put me as the most bestest pvper ever in the history of peeveepee because I'm just wowza. (Lol, its a joke.) :p

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr

1. Jahango
    2. Levituz
    3. Shlaw
    4. JahangoJr (Slimme)
    5. Flqmo
    6. Cubyra
    7. FatAnimal
    8. Maddle
    9. 5oup
    10. mysweetdinky9

Wow so inaccurate, ****ing topnotch2005 is the best you uncultured swine