• IP Copied!
  • * Transferring my Monthly Bonus crates

D4RKTARGET

Now I want to transfer my monthly bonus crates to my friend aquaphoenix101 whom he only has VIP and no Infinite, his account got scammed by Draco_Dark_Shift which the alt name is WarGodDraco with all his leg guns, jug and almost everything else in it, I was wondering if an Admin or an Owner would be nice enough to transfer my monthly bonus crates to aquaphoenix101 add me on discord D4RKT4RGET#4163 so I can DM one of the staffs to do the transfer

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Now I want to transfer my monthly bonus crates to my friend aquaphoenix101 whom he only has VIP and no Infinite, his account got scammed by Draco_Dark_Shift which the alt name is WarGodDraco with all his leg guns, jug and almost everything else in it, I was wondering if an Admin or an Owner would be nice enough to transfer my monthly bonus crates to aquaphoenix101 add me on discord D4RKT4RGET#4163 so I can DM one of the staffs to do the transfer
    I don't think this will happen, however, you can manually give him the contents of your crates.

-/trade him the items
    -/pay him the monies

D4RKTARGET

I don't think this will happen, however, you can manually give him the contents of your crates.

-/trade him the items
    -/pay him the monies

One of the Owners actually gave him my previous monthly bonus, plus I want him to get Infinite/Mythical since I already have both
    and JT900 don't post illrelevant comments on this thread

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    One of the Owners actually gave him my previous monthly bonus, plus I want him to get Infinite/Mythical since I already have both
    and JT900 don't post illrelevant comments on this thread
    I think your asking for too much...RNG is maybe not so nice to your friend...also, why has Dark_Draco_Shifty Shift has not been perma-banned yet?(if allegations are true)

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Not my fault your punctuation in the post is hilarious. Lol
    It’s more like why do you even care enough. It’s not his fault for your post because you are the one that made it for no reason but to waste time. If it was funny to you, so be it, but you don’t have to insult others on how they abbreviate certain words.

Last edited:

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    You're getting mad that you were quoted? Jesus, my generation does suck.
    I wasn’t mad, in fact it was a joke between our posts and she didn’t get it so I made it clearer. Wasn’t mad that I was quoted now please stop putting yourself into random convereation with negative comments.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    They should really create an off topic folder to put these forums when they go off topic. Shouldn't they?