• IP Copied!
  • TWD Comic Map

Should we have a TMD gamemode based off the Comics/using the Comic's map?

• No, we should stick to TWD TV Show map

Votes: 2 25.0%
    • Yes, make half of the current TMD servers have the comic map (such as TMD 2 and 4, or TMD 1 and 3)

Votes: 1 12.5%
    • Yes, make a new TMD server or gamemode using the Comic map

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    As you all probably know, The Walking Dead is based off a Comic book series. In the comics, however, a lot of places, like Alexandria, actually look different to their TV show counterpart. I think we could somehow have a new TMD server or gamemode using the comic book map. It might be hard, because there is no sense of distance or in-betweens for places, but it could be done. I think it would be really cool to see TMD with the comic world.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Do we already have a few locations that are not in the tv show? Somehow, I would like to all the locations included on the same map. But, its not impossible that the tmd map's looks different on a realistic theme variation that was suggested earlier. We just have to be patient!

Thk for your idea and if you have time, I'd like to read a list of location you would like to see added!

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    Do we already have a few locations that are not in the tv show? Somehow, I would like to all the locations included on the same map. But, its not impossible that the tmd map's looks different on a realistic theme variation that was suggested earlier. We just have to be patient!

Thk for your idea and if you have time, I'd like to read a list of location you would like to see added!
    I mean the comic version of every place (and all other places from the comics of course too). That's why I mentioned Alexandria being different in the comics than it is on the show (and TMD since they follow the show).

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    As you all probably know, The Walking Dead is based off a Comic book series. In the comics, however, a lot of places, like Alexandria, actually look different to their TV show counterpart. I think we could somehow have a new TMD server or gamemode using the comic book map. It might be hard, because there is no sense of distance or in-betweens for places, but it could be done. I think it would be really cool to see TMD with the comic world.
    I didnt vote for any of them as i think they should put some aspects of the TWD comics inside the current map, plus a few extra additions such as the cocacola factory or cnn tower