• IP Copied!
  • [Unofficial] Tachi's HavocMc starter guide!

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
    • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Hey guys, heres another long rant telling starters how to get started, hope you like it!

Welcome starter! If youre reading this i'm assuming you want to play HavocMc and dont know how, well im here to tell you how.

Before you even join, i'd suggest reading the rules so you stay out of trouble: https://havocmc.net/rules/

So, now that you have read the rules, heres what you do!

The Hub:

When you log on, you will be put into one of four hub servers, Hub-1 through Hub-4 and you will have a couple items in your inventory, but you can ignore all of them exept the compass for now. If you right click the compass, a menu will pop up saying: The Mining Dead, Hell Night, Mine Wars, and Map Maker. Click on one to get started.

The Mining Dead:

I am not going to make a guide on this as many people before me have made guides for the mining dead, but i will link them, including the offical guide posted by the owner of the server.

My personal favorite guide: https://havocmc.net/threads/chlnges-starter-guide-to-the-mining-dead.1943/#post-16477

Official guide: https://havocmc.net/threads/official-the-mining-dead-tutorial.29/

Hell Night:

Will Write later

Mine Wars:

Will write later

Staff, make this guide an offically unoffical guide XD

Last edited:

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    Tachi you have almost nothing very helpful. I'm sure newby players realizes the compass, and other stuff. It IS renamed to "Servers" if I'm not mistaken. Though I have been very inactive lately so my memory is fuzzy.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Tachi you have almost nothing very helpful. I'm sure newby players realizes the compass, and other stuff. It IS renamed to "Servers" if I'm not mistaken. Though I have been very inactive lately so my memory is fuzzy.

I know that ATM, i am writing tutorials for both MW and HN right now. Sorry you feel that i am not helpful, although i linked a couple other tutorials

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    This is helpful to people either new to minecraft or the server never less, I suggest that Tachi you should work on more advanced guides that appeal more to the majority of the server, @mrsteve_0914 it isn't helpful to you and other people already experienced to this server. But to noobs, it is really helpful...

Btw, stfu

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    I didn't mean to sound like a dooshbag but yes I know he has links to other guides, but he didn't complete it. Let's say a random joe makes a guide. He would do the research first, then come out with the guide. It just seemed like Tachi is doing the reverse and it bothers me. I do apologize to you Tachi for coming out like the way I did. The reason why I came out like that is because I can be stubborn on things and I have a stupid mindset that's similar to "My way or the highway" but different because I want to see different ways to do something. Also DDENGAR I realize that it is helpful for new players. When I was a new player to TMD I didn't start realizing I could use the compass until I played for a month. So I do know that it is helpful in a way. Also I agree that Tachi should make more advanced guides that appeal to he majority of the server.