• IP Copied!
  • Untitled

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    So... Ye... I Got banned... like 1 hour ago

What happened is... I was using my Impact 1.10 client to play other server and I'm too lazy to change version so I use Impact to play Havoc...
    And randomly My favorite mod @Wavy_Buster came and SS me and ye I didn't use Aura or Tracers because i know that damaging to people with hacks is bad.. like worse than having a client so @UnknownMelody and @Wavy_Buster SS'd me and they found out i have loot steal that its totally unusable thing in Havoc so i got banned

Im kinda impressed that how staff found out that Im using Impact but ye... its a hack i know that I know the punishment of using hack clients but to be honest thats the 1st time I use hack clients in havoc xD

Im sorry for @Wavy_Buster and @UnknownMelody they spent their times to SS me and thanks to the server for letting me have some fun
    I know the comments is gonna be like "eww hacks" or like "DESERVED"
    I dont care about that. Im taking a break from Minecraft and other fella games maybe csgo...
    probably an appeal after a month...
    BUT
    Thanks to Wavy and Melody for finding hacks

@Wavy_Buster Even you ban me... I still love you :)

alright....
    Peace
    xCactus/Cactiee

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    So... Ye... I Got banned... like 1 hour ago

What happened is... I was using my Impact 1.10 client to play other server and I'm too lazy to change version so I use Impact to play Havoc...
    And randomly My favorite mod @Wavy_Buster came and SS me and ye I didn't use Aura or Tracers because i know that damaging to people with hacks is bad.. like worse than having a client so @UnknownMelody and @Wavy_Buster SS'd me and they found out i have loot steal that its totally unusable thing in Havoc so i got banned

Im kinda impressed that how staff found out that Im using Impact but ye... its a hack i know that I know the punishment of using hack clients but to be honest thats the 1st time I use hack clients in havoc xD

Im sorry for @Wavy_Buster and @UnknownMelody they spent their times to SS me and thanks to the server for letting me have some fun
    I know the comments is gonna be like "eww hacks" or like "DESERVED"
    I dont care about that. Im taking a break from Minecraft and other fella games maybe csgo...
    probably an appeal after a month...
    BUT
    Thanks to Wavy and Melody for finding hacks

@Wavy_Buster Even you ban me... I still love you :)

alright....
    Peace
    xCactus/Cactiee
    I've heard that excuse too many times :c....
    But it's k... you're still my prickly cactus....

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    Just you know take a break from mc cause ive been playing too over for past month so its a good chance for me to stop :) btw i use impact to hack on the cracked mc servers xD

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I mean even if you weren't on your 1.10 client at the time you would have still been banned, just don't hack man... not worth it.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Wasn't the true story, if xCactus_ allows it, the true story will be posted here.

{Permission granted:}

You weren't just banned for having Chest Steal, when you got screenshared, you've had recently edited files, deleted minecraft logs and deleted versions folders, which basically means that you were hiding something. When we asked you to load up a new minecraft launcher, an Impact client popped up.. , and you tried to evade us noticing by opening your Facebook account and pretending to scroll through it.

The only way to get unbanned is via a support ticket.
    For now, you will remain banned.

Last edited:

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    eww hacks!

Kidding. Sad to hear that you were banned. I hope to see you unbanned and hack-free in the future.

Reactions: 3sw

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    eww hacks!

Kidding. Sad to hear that you were banned. I hope to see you unbanned and hack-free in the future.
    Hah still my favorite beetroot hope Havoc gives me another chance cause i wasn't mean to use hack client in Havoc

Reactions: 3sw

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    A little off topic, I know some clients are allowed. Here my problem : I've installed something I don't know how to use and what he is for. So I probably don't know how to delete it. I remember on install it add a minecraft profile. Suggested on this forum, my first idea was to add texture variation to zombies. So how could I uninstall a client? Its called OptiFine; and I have a .jar file in my download folder.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    A little off topic, I know some clients are allowed. Here my problem : I've installed something I don't know how to use and what he is for. So I probably don't know how to delete it. I remember on install it add a minecraft profile. Suggested on this forum, my first idea was to add texture variation to zombies. So how could I uninstall a client? Its called OptiFine; and I have a .jar file in my download folder.
    Why would you want to delete it ? Optifine is an allowed mod.
    If you still want to delete it, message me on the forums.

Last edited:

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Well, just a though I had! I was not sure if he was allowed. Sometime I like to get instruction, to apply a correction. As in case I accidentally install an mod that might not be allowed or are still unlisted. It would be nice for me to know how to remove it.