• IP Copied!
  • UPDATE??????

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    Listen. The update will happen eventually, and I understand that people thought it was supposed to be out a while ago, but this stuff can take a lot of time. And plus, there was never a guaranteed day it would've come out. It will come out, but just not right this moment. Please just wait and have patience.

Reactions: 3sw

SeasonedPopcorn

Here's what I can tell you rather than just virtue signal patience- A builder said the update would be out about 2 weeks a few days ago (5/28) on TMD-3. However, they're also updating the hub and there's a contest that just started regarding a statue that staff will add into the new hub if it's good enough (see: https://havocmc.net/threads/weekly-news-5-19-5-26.3917/) On the forum post it says the contest ends June 29th. So assuming they update the hub and TMD simultaneously then you can expect to be on the weekend of July 1st at the minimum. Other than that, tomorrow there should be another Friday post that could include release details so don't quote me on any of that, haha. Hope this helps!

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Just a little advise. Dont think about it. Things get in the way and issues occur. Its best to just go with the flow.

Reactions: 3sw