• Yeah!

Votes: 6 60.0%
    • I like normal cars ._.

Votes: 1 10.0%
    • Nope!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
    Let's explain...

What if we could add things on our cars? Like shields or maybe a turret!

Now you'll ask me how...

I think if we could find metal scraps or building material in chests , we could go in the car menu and upgade it.

I think this could be a good idea to wait for another vehicles.

You can tell me what you think of my idea in the poll up there :)

Good game! SwagHunter.

Nagi_Kokoro

It would be a fun addition to the game. There would have to be a way where we could limit the power of the car because we don't want it to be to Over Powered.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I actually would like to see a United States Army humvee with a 50. cal turret attached.

It would be a fun addition to the game. There would have to be a way where we could limit the power of the car because we don't want it to be to Over Powered.
    Yeah , we could add specific places for the additions in the car menu , block the number of upgrade at 3 or something else :p

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    Yeah and also they should be either legendary or with a 1-2% chance to spawn *cough* duffles *cough* in chests

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    This is just another way for 6-man fulljugg teams to kill everyone without needing any skill

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    This is just another way for 6-man fulljugg teams to kill everyone without needing any skill
    Well, if this was ever added to the game, I'd probably never use it in PVP, and besides, all players would have access to it.
    And if this added I hope they make an immortal kit for it, but instead of a 1-day recharge, it's a 2-4 day recharge

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I hope it's not a kit, because it makes them easier to come by. They should be very rare.