• IP Copied!
  • Vehicle Question

Spaghettified

For the new update, do vehicles spawn in the wild now? Or do you find them in bags? I've been getting mixed answers and I'd really like to know. Thanks!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm not entirely sure, though before the update, you could find them in the compound, garages, police stations, etc. I found bikes in the new reset at the compound and it's not realistic to find a car in a small pouch so my guess is that it'll be located in parts throughout the map and you can possibly build and/or repair vehicles.
    Someone please correct me if you know the answer to this.

Support_Annie

For the new update, do vehicles spawn in the wild now? Or do you find them in bags? I've been getting mixed answers and I'd really like to know. Thanks!
    At the moment, I have identified bugs linked to the issues of lack there of vehicle respawns. Staff have been informed. But as to the whole issue of car spawns, the staff who were not involved in its development are as clueless as you and me.

1) Cars have fixed spawn points.
    2) Cars will respawn should do car be destroyed.

If @_Nick or any devs are still unaware of why cars don't respawn, pm me in game/ forums and ill explain why. I will not want to write it on the forums because I don't want it to be exploited.

EndyWulf

At the moment, I have identified bugs linked to the issues of lack there of vehicle respawns. Staff have been informed. But as to the whole issue of car spawns, the staff who were not involved in its development are as clueless as you and me.

1) Cars have fixed spawn points.
    2) Cars will respawn should do car be destroyed.

If @_Nick or any devs are still unaware of why cars don't respawn, pm me in game/ forums and ill explain why. I will not want to write it on the forums because I don't want it to be exploited.

Thanks. I'll just have to keep looking for the bodies. I have alota parts. lol.