• IP Copied!
  • Vehicle Variants

Do you prefer more variants of cars and motorcycles?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hawk_Moon99

This thread isn't about new vehicles, it is about variants of cars and motorcycles!
    We have 3 kinds of cars and only 1 motorcycles right? Gray, blue, and red car. Then just a gray motorcylce! Well I thought maybe there could be new cars and motorcycles, like a mustang, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, etc. The way i think this would work is maybe that whenever you create a car or motorcycles, there is a chance it could be a normal car like a Toyota, or something extreme rare like a Mustang. I don't know much about motorcycles, but i thought of a cool variant. I call it the Trail Blazer, its just a much faster motorcycle!
    PS = This could also bring back vehicle crates and a lot of people would start buying them!
    =)

Last edited:

Hawk_Moon99

This thread isn't about new vehicles, it is about variants of cars and motorcycles!
    We have 3 kinds of cars and only 1 motorcycles right? Gray, blue, and red car. Then just a gray motorcylce! Well I thought maybe there could be new cars and motorcycles, like a mustang, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, etc. The way i think this would work is maybe that whenever you create a car or motorcycles, there is a chance it could be a normal car like a Toyota, or something extreme rare like a Mustang. I don't know much about motorcycles, but i thought of a cool variant. I call it the Trail Blazer, its just a much faster motorcycle!
    PS = This could also bring back vehicle crates and a lot of people would start buying them!
    =)

Last edited:

Hawk_Moon99

Also that the vehicles could be in different tiers. I thought it would be cool if they had there own tiers. Here are the tiers
    tier 1: Normal
    Tier 2: Uncommon
    Tier 3: Hot
    Tier 4: Scorch