• IP Copied!
  • View payments

Is this possible

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    Is their a way to see what players have given you money with /pay. I would like to do a big multiday raffle but I need a way to know people bought tickets.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Is their a way to see what players have given you money with /pay. I would like to do a big multiday raffle but I need a way to know people bought tickets.
    I'm pretty sure this is not available at the moment. However, take a screenshot of your original balance and then of your final balance and check the difference. If you plan on selling and paying for other things in the mean time as well, just make sure you take note of those transactions. Hope this helped!

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    The problem is if players pay me while I am offline I will not be able to know.
    My suggestion for the time being is to ask them to screenshot whenever they make a payment to you, and to message you later on regarding it. This combined with you noting down or screenshotting the payments you receive while you're online should work out relatively well.

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    My suggestion for the time being is to ask them to screenshot whenever they make a payment to you, and to message you later on regarding it. This combined with you noting down or screenshotting the payments you receive while you're online should work out relatively well.
    Ok thanks.