• IP Copied!
  • VIP Rank Giveaway

Foxxo__

Mythical
    Foxette__
    Foxette__ Foxette__
    Hello everyone, today I'm doing a quick giveaway.

What I'm giving away:

pauodl9395c.png

Requirements to enter:

• Must be Survivor (Default rank) to enter.
    • Entering for a friend who is a Survivor is allowed.
    Giveaway Format (When Entering):

• *IGN:
    • *Number (Comment down a number from 1-100):
    • Why do you want this rank? :
    * = Required to fill in

I will be choosing the winner in 2 hours from the time I post this thread.
    Good luck to everyone entering. :)

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    The ingame name is EatMyBanter (my best friend that helps me out a lot). my number is 65
    I want this rank cus he always help me and is my bestfriend and always plays without a rank.

Ni4Gh3tM6aR7e

IGN: Ni4Gh3tM6aR7e
    Number: 47
    Reason: I am new here on the server since 3 days... I didnt play Mc since a long time but the last 3 days i only play TMD. In the first 2 hours while playing TDM i already thought "Hmm a rank would be very cool" but now theres the chanch to get one for free! I need/id like to have the rank because i got not so much stuff yet and the commands (kits) u get with vip would help so much to get better and better stuff.^^ So gl everyone seeya on the server :D!

Alphaen

Your IGN Name?:
    VvFillevV

What Number do you choose?:
    I choose 87, because that was what my grandfather made it too, before he died by cancer and he was a very great man. :( <3 (Stay strong.)

Why do you want to win?:

I want to win, because i really enjoy this server and i fell like, am nothing without the Rank.
    I really just want to fill like the real survivor of this apocalypse.
    I really play The Mining Dead alot, so i really REALLY hope that i win this giveaway, it will mean so much for me then i can have something better than my friends, they always say that "Omg you are so bad, at this" and i want to show them "No i'm Vip so then i can do many more thíngs that you"
    That was all i had to say.
    Sorry if i'm bad at English, i'm from Denmark and not the best. :/

Foxxo__

Mythical
    Foxette__
    Foxette__ Foxette__
    Congrats to Ni4Gh3tM6aR7e!
    You will have you rank shortly.
    Number Generated: 32

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Your IGN Name?:
    VvFillevV

I choose 87, because that was what my grandfather made it too, before he died by cancer and he was a very great man. :( <3 (Stay strong.)

Why do you want to win?:

I want to win, because i really enjoy this server and i fell like, am nothing without the Rank.
    I really play The Mining Dead alot, so i really REALLY hope that i win this giveaway, it will mean so much for me then i can have something better than my friends, they always say that "Omg you are so bad, at this" and i want to show them "No i'm Vip so then i can do many more thíngs that you"
    your English is better than mine and I'm from America good game

DragonRaider123

Your IGN Name?:
    VvFillevV

Why do you want to win?:

I am from Denmark too I'm half danish. Good to know people that are danish play TMD.