• IP Copied!
  • Vote vouchers

Lufiaan

How do i get the vote voucher 50$ because o voted last month and got 3rd place and it didint give me it?

Basket__Case

Mythical
    Basket__Case
    Basket__Case Basket__Case
    I'm curious how to get these vouchers too.Also the $30 for 140 votes. I've been told that i would be private messaged i assume on here not in game.

Last edited:

Basket__Case

Mythical
    Basket__Case
    Basket__Case Basket__Case
    So voting ended 5 days ago,we have had no rewards.This lockdown is a great chance to entice new players with great looking rewards from voting,which in turn keeps havoc on first page of the voting sites list of servers.So where is the follow through from the owners/senior staff?This a golden chance to breath new life into the server but looks like its not gonna happen with the lack of clear communication or action.I played on this server some time back and came back when i heard about the immersive world update.I thought that the update was great,Well done but it feels like all those efforts are gonna amount to nothing due to the lack of interest after the fact.

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    The owners and community managers have to find you through Discord or in-game manually. It'll be easier to find you if you verify your Minecraft account with your Discord account because they can find your Minecraft IGN through there when your accounts are synchronized. That's why it's taking longer to receive your rewards; Bryce and Acursed_Dreamer have been trying their best to find everyone to hand them their vouchers.

Rasta__Blasta

Look this whole situation is just dragging on now. I don't see the staff mentioned above, im playing less now cos i have other stuff going on right now. I have 'earned' $130 in vouchers when all i want to the rank upgrade from Titan to Mythic at the moment that is $30. I don't really care about the rest just that upgrade. That's reasonable so just do that for me please.As for confirming my identity i had to set up this account via an in game message so that takes care of that i believe.