• IP Copied!
  • Voting Scores

Bring back the live score!

• Nah, I like the suspense and want to see after the winners have been announced.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    In the Month of November there was an automatically updated Voting Score (See Image 1 Below). Where it showed who was currently in the lead 1-10th Place. I found this motivating as you could see once you were in top 10 how many votes you were off catching up to 1st place. At the minute I've noticed (2 weeks since the start of the month) that it still has remained showing who won the Month of November (See Image 2 Below). I just think it would be awesome to have this back.

PS. I didn't put this in the ideas and suggestions purely because its not an idea or a suggestion as it has already existed and staff may just have forgotten or not had time to update. Maybe even decided against having it. I don't know I just thought I'd bring it up!

Image 1 http://imgur.com/a/7MLvu
    Image 2 http://imgur.com/a/QIVwP

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    what they need to implement to "encourage" more voting is some system to see what YOUR count is, even if you are not in the top ten...

like if you pulled up the top voters page, and were logged into forum, it would show at the bottom <if you were not in the ten>, you are "Rank:XX with XX votes"....

the down side to this from the staffs point of view, would be that we could see near instantly if one of our votes did not count, and the number of "tickets" would spike up....

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    what they need to implement to "encourage" more voting is some system to see what YOUR count is, even if you are not in the top ten...

like if you pulled up the top voters page, and were logged into forum, it would show at the bottom <if you were not in the ten>, you are "Rank:XX with XX votes"....

the down side to this from the staffs point of view, would be that we could see near instantly if one of our votes did not count, and the number of "tickets" would spike up....

Honestly, i would rather have the staff work on a total kill counter for HN, showing how many kills youve got. And maybe while there at it a /HN stats would be nice

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Honestly, i would rather have the staff work on a total kill counter for HN, showing how many kills youve got. And maybe while there at it a /HN stats would be nice

They wouldn't have to work it out, going back to my original idea, which was the origin of this thread. It already was worked out, it was like I said last month, they wouldn't have to do much. Just activate whatever it was they did last month. :) Plus we'd all like a stats for HN and staff have announced they were looking into it, last time I checked anyway.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    They wouldn't have to work it out, going back to my original idea, which was the origin of this thread. It already was worked out, it was like I said last month, they wouldn't have to do much. Just activate whatever it was they did last month. :) Plus we'd all like a stats for HN and staff have announced they were looking into it, last time I checked anyway.
    Oh. Ok!