• IP Copied!
  • Walkers shouldn't be able to hit through cars!

do you think this needs mending?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

ARCHVADER1

when driving walkers are able to hurt and infect players who are in the vehicle. maybe you could make it so that the zombie can damage the car instead and when the cars health is 0 they can hit you because the doors have fell off or something. anyway however you do it plz fix/add this because it is really annoying :]

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I absolutely hate when walkers do that! I really hope they make it so the zombies get pushed away from the car, maybe it could even damage them.

_AManHasNoName_
    _AManHasNoName_ _AManHasNoName_
    Your idea is good and I share the same opinion, but I think this can`t be changed because the vehicles actually horses with textures around it, so I dont if there is a setting with a certain plugin that makes zombies attack this horse or push them away. I could be wrong, though.
    Whatever the case might be, I like the idea like I said.

_Vapples_

IgnitingIce mentioned in his Vehicle post,

"We're looking to add more vehicles and features to these vehicles in the future, so keep an eye out for that!"

Maybe this is a feature that might be implemented. Keep in mind that not only is this an obvious feature to add, but that it has certainly been suggested many times over. Mine Wars has taken the time of lots of staff so implementation of other features across the board will most likely come later.