• IP Copied!
  • We miss old days :(

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    That was declans second video (Ez shoutout xd)
    Those were the fun days, now tmd pvp just is way different. It doesn't take much skill as a spas can one shot a full jugg, and double barrels can one shot full riot. A lot of the old players quit, and you don't see as many wars as there once was. Exos server is growing because the players miss the old tmd and because they want the game like what it was before

Why did you go changing the code? The guns and everything was just fine before the reset back then you could never one shot a full jugg....

The new map is cool, but don't we all miss the old map? I think the builders should do a bit more work on the current map/resource pack to make it look more like the old days (I love the current one, don't get me wrong)

walker bites, where did that go? That added new aspects of pvp and pve was actually a challenge... Now you add bandages that months into the update still don't work? Why use bandages when you can just tank the bleeding? mind you, this is a walking dead server lol

staff quality, some staff are biased, especially one that starts with an M and ends with an e ;)

old rank names back? this isn't that much of a deal but immortal was much cooler than titan honestly and there were more ranks and ect

more guns? This server lacks gun choices, when you go looting like 5 minutes at Hartsfield you got enough loot to just run around sniping people. The looting system is pretty broken... on other apocalypse servers you don't just happen to find multiple t4 guns in one chest.... it takes skill and time to get to that level not just like 5 minutes.....

Hire more coders/developers. The process will go much smoothly. For months we have been told hn is coming soon, but its still not here? more devs= less time needed= more updates

listen to players more- I don't remember many "What does the community want" questions... Can this change?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    That was declans second video (Ez shoutout xd)
    Those were the fun days, now tmd pvp just is way different. It doesn't take much skill as a spas can one shot a full jugg, and double barrels can one shot full riot. A lot of the old players quit, and you don't see as many wars as there once was. Exos server is growing because the players miss the old tmd and because they want the game like what it was before

Why did you go changing the code? The guns and everything was just fine before the reset back then you could never one shot a full jugg....

The new map is cool, but don't we all miss the old map? I think the builders should do a bit more work on the current map/resource pack to make it look more like the old days (I love the current one, don't get me wrong)

walker bites, where did that go? That added new aspects of pvp and pve was actually a challenge... Now you add bandages that months into the update still don't work? Why use bandages when you can just tank the bleeding? mind you, this is a walking dead server lol

staff quality, some staff are biased, especially one that starts with an M and ends with an e ;)

old rank names back? this isn't that much of a deal but immortal was much cooler than titan honestly and there were more ranks and ect

more guns? This server lacks gun choices, when you go looting like 5 minutes at Hartsfield you got enough loot to just run around sniping people. The looting system is pretty broken... on other apocalypse servers you don't just happen to find multiple t4 guns in one chest.... it takes skill and time to get to that level not just like 5 minutes.....

Hire more coders/developers. The process will go much smoothly. For months we have been told hn is coming soon, but its still not here? more devs= less time needed= more updates

listen to players more- I don't remember many "What does the community want" questions... Can this change?

First off I would like to say that I really like this post. I know you guys miss the old tmd and its game style and when we released the large accurate map we messed up the game play. With this new map we have improved by a large amount since the Large realism map fail. We are currently working hard to fix things and continue to work on the current map to make it more associated to the old old tmd map. However things do take time as we have builders working on so many projects at once such as mine wars, hellnight, and banner wars.
    As for more guns and weapons, well lets just say we get this question alot. So basically we had to downgrade to 1.8 because a percentage of users do not have updated minecraft and by doing that we don't have a lot of space for our weapons list. currently melees are either carpet or flowers and guns take up the entire tool inventory of minecraft so I'm sorry to say more weapons at the moment is not an easy task. Because basically we have no space to add anymore weapons.
    Over all I enjoyed reading this post and again we are working as hard as we can to bring you all a better TMD experience.

FrozenTraveller

Mythical
    FrozenTraveller
    FrozenTraveller FrozenTraveller
    First off I would like to say that I really like this post. I know you guys miss the old tmd and its game style and when we released the large accurate map we messed up the game play. With this new map we have improved by a large amount since the Large realism map fail. We are currently working hard to fix things and continue to work on the current map to make it more associated to the old old tmd map. However things do take time as we have builders working on so many projects at once such as mine wars, hellnight, and banner wars.
    As for more guns and weapons, well lets just say we get this question alot. So basically we had to downgrade to 1.8 because a percentage of users do not have updated minecraft and by doing that we don't have a lot of space for our weapons list. currently melees are either carpet or flowers and guns take up the entire tool inventory of minecraft so I'm sorry to say more weapons at the moment is not an easy task. Because basically we have no space to add anymore weapons.
    Over all I enjoyed reading this post and again we are working as hard as we can to bring you all a better TMD experience.
    Thank you for saying this stuff even tho you don't staff it is still important to us the players that someone listens but it might just be me but I think almost everyone would like it if it was just hell night and TMD maybe the building but come on people play on here for the zombie experience I think that they should get ride of havoc horizons and mine wars stucks.

SomeDumbCat

I agree almost 100% it was very rare for someone to quit in the old days :( . I understand that the owners wanted new players but the server is mostly made up of newish players now and there is only 250 of them on at a time that should tell you how many original TMD players you have lost. Quick suggestion is a mass server unban the next time you make a decent update I understand we did this before but I mean unban everyone even Mangled he could bring so many people, wars and old days to the community. (This is not for my unban my temp ban expires in 4 days so this would NOT affect me in any way just stating so people do not claim I just want to be unbanned.) Whenever I get a good fight in Atlanta I get a rush I felt on old TMD, but these fights are very rare now because its hard to fight without a team mate getting 1 shot by a Remington or a double barrel.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    We all miss it, and to be honest i've kinda just lost faith in the server.. why should I put a lot of my time into a server when they can't even or haven't even fixed any bugs since the update has came out? It's really unmotivating and that's the reason why i've been kinda innactive lately.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    We all miss it, and to be honest i've kinda just lost faith in the server.. why should I put a lot of my time into a server when they can't even or haven't even fixed any bugs since the update has came out? It's really unmotivating and that's the reason why i've been kinda innactive lately.

its alright we still got monthly scams...I meant monthly crates. :)

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    This could turn into a very touchy topic...

Yes, the good old days. I loved the good old days, I could play for hours on end happily on TMD or HellNight. It was something special, I've been here since bloody 2012ish, its been improved since then. The peak was when the HellNights fully came out, it was insanely good then. The game play was the best ever. The community was great back then, although slightly toxic, it was by far the best time I've had on MC.

Since minewars and the other BS/boring gamemodes came out, it just dropped.

You mention the staff team, and I barley play, but I do see where you're coming from (Not the Mackie diss). But the staff team has dropped its quality. The best time was when it was a small but focused team. Me, Minkxies, Jewish, NHFLX and a few others, did so much and we worked so hard, ingame activity and forums activity, now I barely see staff posting or having any fun(IMO).

<3 old times!

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    This could turn into a very touchy topic...

Yes, the good old days. I loved the good old days, I could play for hours on end happily on TMD or HellNight. It was something special, I've been here since bloody 2012ish, its been improved since then. The peak was when the HellNights fully came out, it was insanely good then. The game play was the best ever. The community was great back then, although slightly toxic, it was by far the best time I've had on MC.

Since minewars and the other BS/boring gamemodes came out, it just dropped.

You mention the staff team, and I barley play, but I do see where you're coming from (Not the Mackie diss). But the staff team has dropped its quality. The best time was when it was a small but focused team. Me, Minkxies, Jewish, NHFLX and a few others, did so much and we worked so hard, ingame activity and forums activity, now I barely see staff posting or having any fun(IMO).

<3 old times!
    I wish I played back when you played... I played a few months before the reset and I could play hours on end. Now adays, I normaly don't have anything to do after an hour

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    They should focus more on what made their server popular, the mining dead. Honestly the other games should be side projects. I have seen large changes to hh but nothing on hn or much on tmd

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I agree almost 100% it was very rare for someone to quit in the old days :( . I understand that the owners wanted new players but the server is mostly made up of newish players now and there is only 250 of them on at a time that should tell you how many original TMD players you have lost. Quick suggestion is a mass server unban the next time you make a decent update I understand we did this before but I mean unban everyone even Mangled he could bring so many people, wars and old days to the community. (This is not for my unban my temp ban expires in 4 days so this would NOT affect me in any way just stating so people do not claim I just want to be unbanned.) Whenever I get a good fight in Atlanta I get a rush I felt on old TMD, but these fights are very rare now because its hard to fight without a team mate getting 1 shot by a Remington or a double barrel.
    Yeah, maybe if that happened mangled would record again and then old players would come back... Its so bad when your tanking a 3v1 and then you suddenly get one shot by a spas and then they call you easy... PLayers have complained about this yet the staff only made the spas bullets more compact? Isnt that against what we want?

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Thank you, I don't really see why we went back to 1.8 if none of the 1.8 features are really coming back. IN my opinion it would be better to stay in 1.9 plus because 1.10 is hardly laggy. Then you could have more guns and items

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Btw what ever happened to tmd realism :p
    (been 4 months now?)

(I don't mean to sound rude sorry if I do)

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    I agree with the post the original poster made. Also, I think they should pay for devs to fix issues. It shouldn't take this long. The excuse that staff have lives and only one person is unacceptable. Spend your precious donor money to get better devs. When people donate they don't just expect perks- they expect that their money is being used to make the server great. I won't donate again to this server because my donated money is not going to server development. Not everyone is like me, I suppose. Some people probably don't care that the thousands the server makes does not get put back into the server. Maybe I'm the weird one, but I expect for a server to get better if it has thousands of dollars in donors- not get worse.

Reezy0

Champion
    Reezy0
    Reezy0 Reezy0
    Back before hub days, the TMD servers attracted a specific audience, that niche gathering slowly increased in popularity... Rightly so the owners wanted to increase their income from server donations through widening their target audience however it back fired as less true TMD fans wanted to stick around as it felt like the TMD servers were slowly being forgotten about. If it was up to me (which it's not but...) I'd scrap the hub 'Havoc MC' and revert back to the TMD and concentrate on the finer details gathering that specific audience once again. In the long run it would increase server popularity and ensure more players were online at any given time. Try add some type of base building and raid system to TMD and you'd be onto a winner...

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    It's not just you guys, I and many of the builders feel the same way, we are planing to leave to go to bigger project with another server. Also I know the staff team are unmotivated INCLUDING Mackiee, In my personal opinion they need to put some of that money into hiring developers, I hope to see some of you guys on the server many of us are converting too, if you find my YouTube you can check out updates but other than that I'm not advertising. Have fun guys