• IP Copied!
  • We need a new way to get Crates.

Neugs

Okay, I know there are four ways to get crates, Buy them, monthly bonus, voting, and hell night. But we need a better way, The only way you can really "earn" crates is from hell night, which I don't like, there needs to be a more nurtural way, killing people is not enough, like lets say you suck at pvp, than you of corse will play on non pvp tmd, but you want crates. Well you are screwed! Only way to earn them is through pvp! And you do not want to pvp! I propose that after you kill enough walkers, you get skulls (On tmd of corse) so about 1k walkers for 1 legend crate? I don't know, I just want a way for people that play non pvp tmd to get legendary crates!

If you are a staff please respond! :D

Nagi_Kokoro

Well the system isn't really as bad as your saying voting crates are a good source of crates. This month its the 2x crate special so everyday I get 10 voting crates after a week of voting crates I get a rare craft and after 2 weeks I get a godly crate ect. But I agree there could be a better way.

ItsWorld

I think there should be a better way as well. Lots of people are struggling to get great Gear, and people do not have the money to pay for it. I play on a Non-PvP TMD server (TMD-3) and some people just brag saying "Oh yeah guys, look at my Gear!" Therefore, i think we should have a new Non-PvP way of getting crates. I say, 1000 Walkers = Rare, 5000 = Godly, & 10000 = Legendary.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    There are two ways to earn crates. Voting and Hellnight. If you don't do pvp, vote. If you vote on every site for 10 days (50 votes altogether) you will recieve a different kind of crate.

So just keep voting!

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    What your technically saying at the beggining is, let's say you hate people, you suck at medicine, you have no college education, but you want to be a doctor. But they deny your application! Isn't that unfair? What's so important about so much education? Everybody should be a doctor! I propose that if you do CPR on your girlfriend (kissing) 15 times, you qualify as a doctor!

Sorry about that first part. It was mostly just a comedy relief, sorry about that. Anyways, I like the overall concept, new way to earn crates and everything. But it's set out like at for a reason. It's really expensive to run a server. They want you to buy crates and stuff for a reason. I honestly agree that there could be a new way to get crates, maybe like a super rare item from chests or something but not something easy.