• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/19 - 5/26

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    Ynvls7R.png

Memorial Day Sale
    Our Memorial Day Sale is live! Be sure to head over to the shop to receive 65 percent off all ranks, kits and crates for this weekend only. If you're interested, click here.

Western Contest
    The Western Map Maker contest has concluded. Unfortunately, due to lack of submissions, we have decided to change it to three winners. Without further ado, here are the winners.

1st Place: westerWin by bacz
    2nd Place: Sweetest by SweetestBlood
    3rd Place: Westernish by YsakDEngl

Congratulations to the winners, and be sure to message Jacobg2011 here to receive your vouchers.

New Map Maker Contest
    We will be hosting a Statue contest on the Map Maker server (/server mm-1). Statues of any shape and size are allowed, as long as the default resource pack is used. The contest will run for just over a month, ending June 29th, and if the winning statue is deemed good enough by the head builders, it will be included in the new hub. The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher + Possibility of having Statue featured in hub.
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Mining Dead Update News
    After working more this weekend we will be able to give a release date for the TMD update, so expect a post soon. Also, we will be adding a cop car as seen here (thanks to Kyrtic for making it) https://sketchfab.com/models/7a29e4e6d41b4cd1b640b7f083c531cf

off_lineCZ

off_lineCZ
    off_lineCZ off_lineCZ
    Ynvls7R.png

Memorial Day Sale
    Our Memorial Day Sale is live! Be sure to head over to the shop to receive 65 percent off all ranks, kits and crates for this weekend only. If you're interested, click here.

Western Contest
    The Western Map Maker contest has concluded. Unfortunately, due to lack of submissions, we have decided to change it to three winners. Without further ado, here are the winners.

1st Place: westerWin by bacz
    2nd Place: Sweetest by SweetestBlood
    3rd Place: Westernish by YsakDEngl

Congratulations to the winners, and be sure to message Jacobg2011 here to receive your vouchers.

New Map Maker Contest
    We will be hosting a Statue contest on the Map Maker server (/server mm-1). Statues of any shape and size are allowed, as long as the default resource pack is used. The contest will run for just over a month, ending June 29th, and if the winning statue is deemed good enough by the head builders, it will be included in the new hub. The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher + Possibility of having Statue featured in hub.
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Mining Dead Update News
    After working more this weekend we will be able to give a release date for the TMD update, so expect a post soon. Also, we will be adding a cop car as seen here (thanks to Kyrtic for making it) https://sketchfab.com/models/7a29e4e6d41b4cd1b640b7f083c531cf
    What do you mean by ,,this week'' ? This Saturday or Sunday or the next week with the dates of 29th,30th,31th,1th,2th,3th and 4 th June ? What does VC and the builder team still have left to finish on the map or it's just the coding by Kyritic aka the new features like TMD Realism,Bandages...etc

Last edited:

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    That vehicle is looking amazing, Btw just adding a full MineWars guide. Check it out under MineWars General

bacz

The new map will be released sometime this week! <3
    1st Place: westernWin by bacz!
    New Map Maker Contest!
    Nice! ;)

bacz

I helped at bacz his plot and I dont get any money, credits and vouchers?....
    omg.. you dont place 1 block or something! Ok, i have a screen for you <3
    here is it! --> http://prntscr.com/fcnp2c <--- REKT.
    what a builder, like to beg, and try to scam other people.
    I and querly asked you: "Can i see your map ViperNecromatic?" Viper: No...
    What i think about this? You only try to get permissions on map's and say its from you. :eek:
    @Havoc, i dont know, but the "Builder" Viper is not the right for this job.
    Sorry for bad english.
    bacz out! :mad:

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    OMG!! you dont place 1 block! You need to beg?!! Screen? Of course!
    fcnma8
    what a builder, like to beg, and try to scam other people.
    I and querly asked you: "Can i see your map ViperNecromatic?" Viper: No...
    What i think about this? You only try to get permissions on map's and say its from you. :eek:
    @Havoc, i dont know, but the "Builder" Viper is not the right for this job.
    Sorry for bad english.
    bacz out! :mad:

Bacz bro that was sarcasm.. ;-;

Querly

Mythical
    Querly
    Querly Querly
    The map of bacz has not built it. He has used a mod that does not build the things he has built it but its mod. How do I know? I'm often with him in TeamSpeak and he just told me. I think this is about the fact that he just gains so even though he has not built anything and others have tried and no mod used ..

bacz

Give me proof where you see my name, the mod and other!
    This is for me as a builder call-harming!
    Why do people make something... sad? ;)

Querly

Mythical
    Querly
    Querly Querly
    Sure, i have one proof.
    You send me that picture in whatsapp.

fcqgdr

:^)

I know that you bad @ Built...

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Hey guys, Thanks for the comments through this, teamspeak, inbox, and the server itself. I have been working on a few more items. Please understand that updates take a long time and will be more stable the longer you wait. People have asked if I am Havoc's 3D Modeller, I really don't know but I would love to be and will always 3d model for people that ask. Again thanks for the positive feedback. Any ideas or criticisms please do say.
    - Ky

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    The map of bacz has not built it. He has used a mod that does not build the things he has built it but its mod. How do I know? I'm often with him in TeamSpeak and he just told me. I think this is about the fact that he just gains so even though he has not built anything and others have tried and no mod used ..

Finnaly, I see now. The bridge would take a builder a week to make, the big hills a day, the ground a day or two, and mybe 2 houses a day. Tbh, you need to work VERY hard to get this done all alone... I think you used a mod and I have arguments:

1:I told you to make a small house; and that way a very bad one. The houses made on the map, are detailed and good. Tell me how?

2: The bridge is very nice, but I think I could find the bridge on internet. On a server I needed to make a simmelear PVP arena, with western team. I googled some bridges, and I swear that I could find that bridge if I look long enough.

3: whats up with the signs? There is a sign placed on the map with a diffrent username then bacz. (Mod maker, orignal map maker, maybe even a guy who has the mod and you kicked from it?)

Tbh you can have the 100$. Staff just make sure this is all legit ;-;