• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/26 - 6/2

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    fw4HdV9.png

The Mining Dead Update News

We have some exciting news for The Mining Dead this week. We finally have a release date for the long awaited update! The update will take place next weekend, which means that this week will be the last chance to do /saves to save your items on TMD-5 - 7 and TMDOP. Next Friday, we will have a full list of everything changed in the update. For now, check out VC's epic cinematic trailer of the new map to hold you over.

May Voting
    This week concluded our May Voting Contest. Congratulations to all the winners listed below.

1st Place: NS_Evolution - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: matheuscaiafa - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: seuboi - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: KingofPots - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: Exotic_Joctopus2 - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: SlotBar - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: Kendra707 - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: Litiare - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: sam8953 - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: WobbleyTaco - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

Thanks to everyone who voted over the month of April helping our server grow, and be sure to start voting for next month's contest!

Future Update

Now that The Mining Dead Update is just about here, we will be able to direct our focus towards other gamemodes. If you have any suggestions for Mine Wars, Havoc Horizons, or Map Maker, sure to leave them in the forums.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I'll grind on those models as soon as I wake up, pretty much done. Builders and I have discussed a few other ideas that we could add So Ill make them, send them over in a group and you can choose what you want.

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    I'll grind on those models as soon as I wake up, pretty much done. Builders and I have discussed a few other ideas that we could add So Ill make them, send them over in a group and you can choose what you want.
    Can I like, see those models when youre done?

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Ello!
    Can't wait for some MineWars love.

MineWars Ideas List:
    -Vip+ Coruscant Underground Black market (https://havocmc.net/threads/mine-wars-suggestions.3983/)
    -More Quest
    -Different speeders such as Anikans car from episode II
    -Different planets
    -Ability to hire/recruit helpers? Ex: Npc's that follow you and shoot at enemies.
    -Holocrons (Like better ability boosters but more powerful and only work for a certain side of the force)
    -Trackers...Might be able to be done by throwing an item at someone and if it hits you get a compass that leads you to that player (Like the TMD compass but to the specific target) in till he/she dies
    -Fix stamina
    -The Tie fighter at Sith base being stuck in the ground (don't know if this is true)
    -Different forms of Lightsaber combat forms Ex: Form 1 might increase you attack but also increase the force energy used to block. Form 2 Might decrease the damage done to you by other LightSabers but decrease your range of attack
    -Special Lightsaber abilities Ex:Being able to control a thrown Lightsaber
    -Jedi/Sith ranks Ex: Level 1-3 Youngling Level 4-8: Padwaun Level 9-14: Jedi Level 15-19: Jedi master Level 25-40 Jedi Council member Level 41+: Grand Master
    -Ability to hide your level (Prevent teasing)
    -Bosses Ex: Knave, and that thing that "ate" Baba Fett, scarlack pit or something

Extra:
    Ability to buy MineWars legendary crates from ads points or convert monthly packages into MineWars legendary crates

Last edited:

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Have an option for islands on havoc horizons that DO NOT have automatic farms/large scale farms to not be reset. I worked hard on my public cooks factory you know but in all honesty, some of us have made beautiful islands solely for the purpose of being fun to hang out at. If it was an issue, all chests on the islands could be removed/emptied too. Just dont steal my factory

5oup

Would be nice if you could release the "update info" at least 3 days prior to the actual update to prevent something like the painkiller update occuring again. Massive chaos etc. ensued with that update & this is the sole reason you guys are making this update in addition to an array of other outerly objectives

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Have an option for islands on havoc horizons that DO NOT have automatic farms/large scale farms to not be reset. I worked hard on my public cooks factory you know but in all honesty, some of us have made beautiful islands solely for the purpose of being fun to hang out at. If it was an issue, all chests on the islands could be removed/emptied too. Just dont steal my factory

The point of the reset, is to wipe everything clear. If you still had the factory, you aren't starting over and then it'll be unfair to the other players who want their islands to be safe.

davismk3

You should add Mallow Bridge SZ back, put it in top right corner of map bc there isn't gonna be a lot of players in that area if not.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    The point of the reset, is to wipe everything clear. If you still had the factory, you aren't starting over and then it'll be unfair to the other players who want their islands to be safe.
    It would be fair, since the factory is non-profit. I just have parties and give free cookie to everyone