• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News (Bug Fixes + New Developer)

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Hey everyone, I have some good news regarding bugs and how fast we’ll be addressing them.

Bug Fixes + New Developer
    - Boosting painkiller cap due to player request.
    - Warps are no longer one fixed point, they function like random TP signs at safe zones.
    - Barbed wire can now be broken.

We now have a new developer working with us to help address all the issues with TMD, so lots of fixes will be coming your way soon!

HavocMC Twitter / Small Updates
    Since we will be having a lot of small updates addressing bug fixes and improvements, we will be making posts on our twitter to update you all instead of making a bunch of small news posts on here.

You can find the Twitter here.

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Sounds amazing!

Few questions:
    1. Will you also be posting the bug fixes/changes on the change log?/Is the change log ever going to be used again?
    2. Any word on MineWars?

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Sounds amazing!

Few questions:
    1. Will you also be posting the bug fixes/changes on the change log?/Is the change log ever going to be used again?
    2. Any word on MineWars?
    We could possibly start using the change log again. Mine Wars will be worked on after the majority of TMD issues have been resolved (we also might try to get TMD Realism out first but we’ll see). For now we have a fair amount of MW builders working hard on some new areas for an update.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    You should re add having it so walkers could bite and you would have to cut it off and get a leg or not be able to use two hand weapons it really added more challenge to the game

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    You should re add having it so walkers could bite and you would have to cut it off and get a leg or not be able to use two hand weapons it really added more challenge to the game
    We’re looking into a new infection system.

bikes. plz
    We’re trying to figure out how to fix the visual issues with bikes before adding them back (player model being inside the bike model, sounds like an easy problem to address but it’s quite a headache).

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    We’re looking into a new infection system.

We’re trying to figure out how to fix the visual issues with bikes before adding them back (player model being inside the bike model, sounds like an easy problem to address but it’s quite a headache).
    You could just add some plugins such as /sit and it would automatically activate when you get in the bike and you could link it to some plugins.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Will you guys please fix the Knock Back glitch? It makes it that when you jump when you get hit it teleports you back in front of the person so they can shoot you up close with spas again. This can 2 shot full juggs. I sent a video to Mackiee about this glitch. Plus since we can't take knockback it is hard to get out of the reach of katanna spammers.

DragonDefenders

Mythical
    DragonDefenders
    DragonDefenders DragonDefenders
    Is there a new resource pack because when i shoot a barret i get a reload sound
    and other guns glitch out and do weird sounds

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Is there a new resource pack because when i shoot a barret i get a reload sound
    and other guns glitch out and do weird sounds
    Yes there's a new resource pack. Make sure you have Server Resource Packs set to Enabled or Prompt. The resource pack should then automatically be applied to your game when you join a TMD server.