• IP Copied!
  • Weekly poll discussion. (Week 9.)

What do you think of HavocMC and the new forums?

• Total voters

DamTin

Hey y'all, welcome to the new forums ! I'm not sure if I like it very much, it's just getting used to it really. As of now, I kind of dislike it, but I know I will like it soon enough. Anyways, let's get onto the poll!
    Last week's poll was about what your favorite book-movie series was. I don't really remember the results, but I thought the option "Who reads books/watches movies anyways?" We hit 17(?) votes.
    This week's poll is all about the change!

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I love it! Instead of black it's differentiated colors through-out the forums! I like the new BB layout most!

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    The new layout is OK. Like DamTin said, it will probably just take time to get used to it.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    The new layout is OK. Like DamTin said, it will probably just take time to get used to it.
    It is a quick major change. The new profiles are better than before because if you had black on your skin, it looked weird.

DamTin

Agreed. But I just don't think the new website reflects the dark and gloomy nature of the server.
    As of now I don't really like it, as stated above. I feel like things are much more unclear and harder to find, due to the crazy and bright colors everywhere. I mean, they could've just redone the Enjin page, right?

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    As of now I don't really like it, as stated above. I feel like things are much more unclear and harder to find, due to the crazy and bright colors everywhere. I mean, they could've just redone the Enjin page, right?
    I agree that things could be a little more organized and less colours could be used, but I think it was a good choice to migrate from the Enjin page. It gives the server a more professional look when they have their own independent website.

BennyDoesStuff

BennyDoesStuff
    BennyDoesStuff BennyDoesStuff
    When it comes to the website, it's a huge update from the old enjin one. It looks much better, organized, and cleaner in my opinion.

Teeeb

Legend
    Teeeb
    Teeeb Teeeb
    The website is a little too bubbly and happy for a zombie server in my opinion.
    It's cool I guess.

I

IHaveInternet

When it comes to the website, it's a huge update from the old enjin one. It looks much better, organized, and cleaner in my opinion.
    It's cool I guess.

In addition to these two comments, I feel like the banner doesn't really represent any of the gamemodes on the network. The rocket, as well as the meteor. I'm not too fond of the theme itself but I'm very happy that they decided to switch to XenForo.

DamTin

It's cool I guess.
    Though I agree with that it looks too happy and bubbly, the reason they changed to HavocMC is because it isn't TMD only anymore. We now have TMD, Mine Wars, Banner Wars and Hell Night.

DamTin

In addition to these two comments, I feel like the banner doesn't really represent any of the gamemodes on the network. The rocket, as well as the meteor. I'm not too fond of the theme itself but I'm very happy that they decided to switch to XenForo.
    Agreed. I mean I don't like it that much and the banner indeed doesn't really represent the server. But in the end, it might be the best for both the server as well as the forums.

DamTin

It is certainly a huge update. Though I disagree with it being more organized and cleaner, as I still struggle a bit with finding the things I'm looking for. For the rest I'm okay with it though.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I'm a big fan of XenForo and their website layouts (especially the forums) so I'm happy that TMD has transferred to this. People will probably take a while to get used to it as everyone's said, but it's quite professionally done.

The new website's a bit too bubbly and generic for me, and does not reflect the more somber and dark quality of TMD.
    Same with the new name "HavocMC", really wish they'd thought of something more creative. I can stand it though, it's not too terrible.

Mine Wars looks fantastic. This might be a reason for the switch to a more "family-friendly" image of HavocMC, since Star Wars has a massive fanbase with kids everywhere and it's hundreds of potential players.

Voted "Blegh". Not very satisfied with most of the changes but they're not awful. The expansion is welcome.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    I personally don't like the new website. It's to bright, it's hard on the eyes. There is less features then enjin. And I also agree that they could have came up with a better name, I looked up havocmc and I found like 20 other served with the same name

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I personally don't like the new website. It's to bright, it's hard on the eyes. There is less features then enjin. And I also agree that they could have came up with a better name, I looked up havocmc and I found like 20 other served with the same name

There's a ton of features for XenForo, google it.