• IP Copied!
  • Weight Added to Items In Inventory

Phytaster

Phytaster
    Phytaster Phytaster
    I think, to make the game more challenging, there should be weight added to items, so the more you carry, the slower you are. Each item would have an individual weight, including food, armor and weapons. This would make the game more challenging and even more fun. Part of the challenge is that you can't just carry around stacks of ammo, food, and weapons without the drawback of having to carry around that weight and ultimately not be able to escape walkers that are chasing you.

OneTesticcle

this could become an issue say somone with infinite money comes in to your fight with an inventory of the heaviest buyable thing you kill em pick this up and then die because you cant run xD seems funny actually

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    I think this is a decent idea, and would certainly make the game a bit more realistic... However, there are still illogical aspects to any game which are set forth to make the game a bit easier, and this is one of them. I could see this going either way, but if implemented, the speed difference can't be much. Good suggestion though!

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    It's insanely abusable.. Here's an example:
    You need 2 people: one with nothing but the highest weighing item (full inv of it) and one fulljugg with op stuff, etc. This would work with really anyone. This would work really well with berxcampers. The naked guy would suicide rush, making one pick up all the items. The guy would be too busy emptying his inv and having insane slowness to run or defend.

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    this could become an issue say somone with infinite money comes in to your fight with an inventory of the heaviest buyable thing you kill em pick this up and then die because you cant run xD seems funny actually
    probably what I'd do. Well I guess my struggle wouldn't be too bad because I'd be on a bike all my life