• IP Copied!
  • Well look there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    The demotion of beasty is un-called for and should have never happened. He has done a better job than any of you on there. He does his job and still has time for pvp. Heck most of the time during pvp he dies because he tries to help someone. This just goes to show that the staff team is at eachother necks to get someone demoted. Oh btw who wants to bet they didn't let him stand up for himself? This is one of the worst mistake havoc has ever made. This is worse then capping cps

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    You're gonna create drama, and this thread will be locked. But banning me was the worse idea ever.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    The demotion of beasty is un-called for and should have never happened. He has done a better job than any of you on there. He does his job and still has time for pvp. Heck most of the time during pvp he dies because he tries to help someone. This just goes to show that the staff team is at eachother necks to get someone demoted. Oh btw who wants to bet they didn't let him stand up for himself? This is one of the worst mistake havoc has ever made. This is worse then capping cps
    Firstly - What? Do you even know what you're talking about? What details do you know about the whole situation? Users have done this countless times, and it's sad. They come onto the forums to post about a frustration they may have, which is potentially valid. However, they do this in the wrong way. Instead of PMing all of Sr.Mods and Admin (and even Owners) you decide to create a forum post with no background information, facts, proof or logic. In fact, you essentially insulted everybody who is an upper member of the staff team. Secondly, I have no clue when you say "the staff team is at each other necks to get someone demoted." What? You being former staff should know that is not true, and it is even more sad that you being former staff would create a post like this. I think you need to understand that we do no release staff demotion information for this exact reason - Drama (and privacy of the staff member). I have no clue why you felt the need to create this post. Thirdly, your insult of the server is pathetic. Capping the CPS? Are you kidding me? This prevent users attempting to use autoclickers, and prevents people trying to hack using K/A. How is that pathetic? Fourthly, "He has done a better job than any of you on there." What are you trying to state here? BeastyHardy is a hard working staff member, but each rank has a different job. Unless you have been a Sr.Mod, how do you know all the different types of work we do? Finally, I am stunned that you would create this post. Former staff attempting to take jabs at current staff because they dislike a decision that was made. This thread will be locked. We do not tolerate Drama. You should know this, and if you create another similar forum, action may taken against your forum account.

- Peach

Status
    Not open for further replies.