• IP Copied!
  • Well then.

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    I haven't been on in I don't even know how long. I was going to come on maybe for 1 more day just to remember the old days. Then I realized something. I can't do that. Because every single (almost) one of everyone I knew on the server is gone. Idek what's going on anymore Declan quit idk if Jahango quit but everyone's gone. I kind of lost a piece of child hood inside a small piece. Mostly because as a kid I loved mine craft and I still to this day love the walking dead. And to see a server that was so successful and at sometimes had the server full and people had to wait for it to clear open. Makes me feel a little sick to the stomach to see where it is now. I can't make any comments on who I used to be on the server. To you new players I'm not the legend. The myth. So I guess this is my goodbye as well because everyone's gone ;(

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Nick isnt the only dev LOL
    Got any other names then?

If so, then it just makes the situation even more sketchy. If they really do have a team of 2 or more devs and still nothing gets done, then it is still 100% their fault.

Hire more devs who actually have time to work on this server. Get new owners. Clean-sweep the staff. Hard reset the server. We need that.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Got any other names then?

If so, then it just makes the situation even more sketchy. If they really do have a team of 2 or more devs and still nothing gets done, then it is still 100% their fault.

Hire more devs who actually have time to work on this server. Get new owners. Clean-sweep the staff. Hard reset the server. We need that.
    If we get "new owners" the new owners can make a change and **** up the server more. Also, they don't have the same mind set as the current owners either so they won't know what the codes were that made TMD so enjoyable as well as the plugins.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    All of you are missing the ultimate point: the owners of this server are getting older and no longer have the time they use to to dedicate to the server. Selling the server to new owners (and when I say new, I don't mean sell it to a bunch of ignorant kids who don't know what they're doing. I mean sell it to someone who's actually interested in making the server a better place, someone who has time and money to spend on the betterment of the community) would allow a fresh start. It is obvious this server has gone downhill in the past three years, y'all can no longer hide from that, and neither can I.

What I'm suggesting is necessary, whether you think so or not. Maybe not as blunt as I've put it, but it is necessary.

-Cat

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Why yall gotta be hating on us old people.

So because I'm the oldest member on the Havoc Team I should leave :( , well darn I was really hoping to ride this server out and build for it for at least another 4 years, because after that TWD will be over and I can run for president.

But in all honesty and jokes aside the owners do and are currently working hard to improve the server. I mean poor Jacob has been busting his hump to finish minewars and I'm glad we finally have a good group of minewars builders to help him finish it. Nick and Brad are good at what they do and that is programming and yes they are busy but the school year has started and most of our team do have school to tend. As for the sudden drop in attention to tmd, well after about a month after the twd finale a lot of our builders do lose interest in just flying around the map and making little changes here and there and after about 10 minutes we don't really have a lot to do. As always though education comes first and not some game so I'm proud the members of our team find a way to put there priority's first and still find time to juggle working on the server.

By the way, yes getting older does influence how your time is spent but its the wonderful part of life. 5 or 6 years from now most of you wont even remember what TMD was because you will be too busy with creating your own lives and having relationships and basically turning into one of those drama movies that come on the tv these days.

As for the lash out that the owners need to buy more help. Yes sure we would love more help, I mean I know I would cause after all its only the owners and builders who are working this server down to the bone. Sure more developers could help out or it may not, after all trust has become a major factor currently in the world.

Either way I know this thread and the others will continue to go on for probably the next year with the bashing and the hate but at this point enough is enough already. Yes we screwed up with the big map and we did make it better with the small accuracy map we worked so hard on. Minewars has been left on the back burner for a very long time and it isn't fair to those players who have been asking for mine wars for the past year to continue to be neglected and if giving them attention means having to put some TMD things on hold then so be it. However people may think I'm glad we have a group of our players that are great full and love all the work we been doing to try and make this as fun for them as possible.

I'm done, speech over, I am old and tired and if you want to hate me then hate me it wont bother me a bit but please don't bash the owners and other builders who put a lot into this server. Things may not be what everyone wants right now but building and nurturing a community takes time. Also if it hasn't already changed yes i know my face thing in the corner is a hot Maggie face as I have been working on new npc skins.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You people think I'm trying to hate. I'm not. Please understand that. I really do appreciate the work and effort that goes into this server, I want to see it grow. But instead of approaching differing opinions with an open mind, the masses are inclined to assume everything is hate. As a previous "staff stuck-up," I know this firsthand. I'm no longer one of those, because the goods no longer outweigh the bads. I'm not "hating on all the old staff," I'm stating the truth that they are no longer able to commit as much time as they used to to the server. I'm firmly going to stick with my opinion, and if you disagree, so be it. You have a right to an opinion. If you'd like to discuss this with me further, please PM me.

Godspeed
    -Cat

KlNGDRlP

Mythical
    KlNGDRlP
    KlNGDRlP KlNGDRlP
    Everyone prefers the old version over the new version, but what you don't realize is that if it remained the same, it would've been dead by now. Without change, it would be extremely boring playing the same thing over and over again. The owners have to continue update something to keep their players and encourage new players to join. Eventually they screw up and add something that most people don't enjoy, but what do you expect after constant updating?

Brqd

I remember wayyyy long ago, back before I had Immortal (ya not saying titan thats gay), when i would have to wait minutes in order to be able to log onto tmd 1 because it was full... A lot of the time even being over 100 because of how many immortals were on and could log in whenever. :(

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I remember wayyyy long ago, back before I had Immortal (ya not saying titan thats gay), when i would have to wait minutes in order to be able to log onto tmd 1 because it was full... A lot of the time even being over 100 because of how many immortals were on and could log in whenever. :(
    I remember that too :(