• IP Copied!
  • What are you doing...?

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    *Ahem* Hello everyone! I'm bored and looking at the forums... five of the six last posts have been locked.

I'll quickly tear up what people are saying about them.

1. Dragonicks: Dead Server

"Many players say the server isn't dead, yet it is. The server use to get roughly 600-800 players daily, now it's 100-200 players daily."

You have to understand something. People who used to play the server are getting older. It happens, it's called life. Less people are playing because the server is getting older, just like anything it slowly fades. Is havoc dying? No. Triple digits are good enough.

""200" players. I was on last week and there were 2 people on TMD1, me and my friend and there were no people on the other TMD servers. That's dead lmfao."

Not even possible. Even if you're playing at midnight. Send me screenshots and I'll believe you.

"I'm only active on the forums mate. I don't play the server itself anymore. If I did I would still be the best"

Your ego is too large. Do something better then bragging how good you would be (Even though you were never the best)

2. CrizonX: Where is the poll to vote for this update?

Now I don't see anything terribly wrong with it. It's the drama that spurred off after it.

"@MichaelSteve I am not complaining? I am asking a question let staff answer the question please."

Are you kidding me? Many people ask why the server is so toxic. It's because when people like you be absolute *******s to STAFF. Just get along! Jesus Christ.

3. NoHacksJustSav: Just a reminder to be nice to everyone ^-^

" Cat_Squirrel_Inc in a recently locked thread why the FRICK are you staff when you are *****ing at the players constantly salty, that is no attitude a staff member/ leader in a community should have. BE THERE FOR THE PLAYERS NOT GET MAD AT THEM CAT CALM DOWN IT'S OK TAKE A BREATH BUDDY BOY."

Funny. I thought this post was positive? She's not *****ing. It's not her fault when we have *******es like you running their mouths a mile a minute with no common sense! Cat goes up against players who can't comprehend simple issues like you.

"I'M A SMALL CHILD (AGE 11just being honest) WHO IS TRYING TO PLAY A FUN SERVER. WHEN I COME TO THE FORUMS TO CHECK ON HOW THE PLAYERS ARE DOING ALL I SEE IS CAT_SQUIRREL_INC NON STOP BEING TRIGGERED."

Hey man, I'm 13. I get it! Once again the argument of age is irrelevant. You seem to be the one triggered here. Slow down, take a breathe and type normally maybe?

"TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED."

*Screams at Cat for a whole thread* BE NICE TO MEEEEE

4. Be reasonable, Staff: NoHacksJustSav

"Anyone else realize staff lock up our forum post before we get a chance to justify ourselves? I do!! >_<
    -am I staff? No. Ben, I'm not and my post was not a joke if you could actually read it? I was kindly saying my MIND I'm not a leader in the community I only played the server. I'M PUTTING MY OPINION OUT THERE. I'M ONLY 11 PLAYING MINECRAFT. STOP HATING ON ME AND LET ME EXPRESS HOW I FELT WITHOUT CRYING ABOUT IT CUZ IT'S NOT WHAT YOU LIKE. bully.
    BIAS."

So to counteract Ben "Crying" about a post of bull crap tearing apart a staff member by making a post crying that your thread got locked because you didn't get to justify yourself. psst, You did that in the thread.

He also looks for fights but I can't stand looking at his quotes anymore.

5. Staff - Generalization: Dragonicks

"Dear Cat, I feel as if you're going to be apart of the staff team, please have leadership skills. Calling me out on a forum post shows no maturity. I would also like to state the fact I was threatened with a ban if I created 'salt posts', none of my posts are intended to contain salt, but users easily get offended. It was also quite rude of you to repeatedly reply to my post arguing with me, for you were pushing me farther and farther, so that I'd keep replying."

You just called her out on a post... *sigh* Idiots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for reading! SOOOOOO for all of the cringe you just witnessed here is the greatest response!

Firelilix To Dragonicks:

ps

you currently:

giphy.gif

Also appearntley because I say peoples names and don't say "PLZ DONT BULLY THEM" Im bad. So uh Dont bully them?

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    All I'll say is that it's hypocritical to make a post singling out people for singling out other people. Those threads were locked for a reason, let's leave it there. No need to create a new space to go over those events yet again.
    The way I'm seeing it, you're creating a thread to start heat; throwing more wood onto what's already quite a large fire. You're essentially insulting and calling these players out for bringing up issues they see within the community (regardless of whether or not their approaches were appropriate), and by doing so you're lowering yourself to their levels. Just my take on this.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    All I'll say is that it's hypocritical to make a post singling out people for singling out other people. Those threads were locked for a reason, let's leave it there. No need to create a new space to go over those events yet again.
    The way I'm seeing it, you're creating a thread to start heat; throwing more wood onto what's already quite a large fire. You're essentially insulting and calling these players out for bringing up issues they see within the community (regardless of whether or not their approaches were appropriate), and by doing so you're lowering yourself to their levels. Just my take on this.

I understand, I just put this to call them out.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Another generally useless thread from you that just brings back drama that was killed quite a while ago.

This post's structure is horrible. In most of your posts, your grammar hasn't been necessarily bad, but this is horrendous. 95% of all of the sentences start of as a new paragraph, so seeing when one section ends and another starts is difficult. Grammar matters when you're trying to make a point, and because it is this ****, this post ends up flopping horribly.

A while ago, you made a mini-series called "Havoc Cop." Due to everyone hating them, you announced that you were going to end them, but its clear that you didn't. Just by dropping the name, it doesn't mean its different. So, stay to your promises and do as you said you would.

I'll do the pleasure and go through each post and explain how you may have misinterpreted it and/or missed points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.Dead server-
    The post "Dead Server" by Dragonicks is simply him stating a fact: HavocMC is dead. Evidence that supports his claim is several large Youtubers, such as Doni Bobes, with 724k subscribers; and Matrix, with 240k subscribers. These Youtubers are massive and could have easily sent a horde of people to the server, making the server contending with those like The Hive or Mineplex for a time. Which, it did. The server got a record high in numbers, reaching over 1000, and then quickly died down.
    The reason it died down was because this server is not suited towards new players. They can't make a name for themselves, and the OGs typically kill them if they jump from Berxley or if they're unlucky and spawn next to one. They couldn't survive, so they left rather quickly. Its hard to make an argument against that. The only one I can think of is "New players should go to TMD-2,3,or 4 before going to TMD-1. The thing is, they're new. The only reason they even joined is to play the game that their favorite Youtuber played. I would be surprised if anyone at all would actually go to those first.

2.Where is the poll to vote for this update?-
    This is just an average post. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this post, just a guy wanting information on a PvP poll. Why was it locked? Because people made drama about it.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't like Crizon. I find him to be completely and utterly obnoxious, but it wasn't meant to be a drama thread. It's not even really that much of a drama post. Someone said "I don't get why wars are so popular," so he responded rashly, which didn't make me like him any more, but he did say several things I agreed with, like how many players only stay for the wars and that the updates have made it so that wars are less adrenaline rushed and more laid back, which I would understand one not liking. His response was bad but his points were good. After that people started arguing about the dictionary definition of some stupid **** and then it was locked.
    Should this post have been locked? No. But should it have been forgotten, yes.

3.just a reminder to be nice to everyone ^-^ AND be reasonable, staff-
    I'm barely going to go over each one, as NoHacksJustSav is an obvious troll and by mentioning him gives him what he wants.
    In "just a reminder to be nice to everyone ^-^," he uses garbage grammar, bad points and uses nothing constructive. His post was supposed to get attention, by only saying that only the most controversial staff were good (not saying they're bad, I don't have problems with them), and attacking Cat_Squirrel_Inc for locking a bunch of posts. Don't mention Sav, he's an attention ***** and you making a "response" to him only fuels him.

4.Staff - Generalization-
    Out of all of the posts here, this is the one I agree with most. He made great, constructive points that were stupidly brushed under the rug. Cat can use his criticisms to better him/herself at their job. And telling MichaelSteve and Kyritic to shut up is what those two needed. They only start drama, and if not start it, just add more logs to the spreading flames. Dragonicks, the author of the post, kept his cool and had good points and responses. This post was great, it's just that whoever locked this post clearly doesn't like well deserved and good criticisms thrown at them.
    I agree with almost everything Dragon said and I have respect for him making this post. This post shouldn't have been locked, it should have been considered by the staff, not thrown out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anything, this post should be locked. The only reason that this exists is because you want to revive drama, which was clearly ****ing dead because the post were already locked. Please don't post again, unless you actually start making good posts with valid criticisms and you start taking them yourself.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Another generally useless thread from you that just brings back drama that was killed quite a while ago.

This post's structure is horrible. In most of your posts, your grammar hasn't been necessarily bad, but this is horrendous. 95% of all of the sentences start of as a new paragraph, so seeing when one section ends and another starts is difficult. Grammar matters when you're trying to make a point, and because it is this ****, this post ends up flopping horribly.

A while ago, you made a mini-series called "Havoc Cop." Due to everyone hating them, you announced that you were going to end them, but its clear that you didn't. Just by dropping the name, it doesn't mean its different. So, stay to your promises and do as you said you would.

I'll do the pleasure and go through each post and explain how you may have misinterpreted it and/or missed points.

1.Dead server-
    The post "Dead Server" by Dragonicks is simply him stating a fact: HavocMC is dead. Evidence that supports his claim is several large Youtubers, such as Doni Bobes, with 724k subscribers; and Matrix, with 240k subscribers. These Youtubers are massive and could have easily sent a horde of people to the server, making the server contending with those like The Hive or Mineplex for a time. Which, it did. The server got a record high in numbers, reaching over 1000, and then quickly died down.
    The reason it died down was because this server is not suited towards new players. They can't make a name for themselves, and the OGs typically kill them if they jump from Berxley or if they're unlucky and spawn next to one. They couldn't survive, so they left rather quickly. Its hard to make an argument against that. The only one I can think of is "New players should go to TMD-2,3,or 4 before going to TMD-1. The thing is, they're new. The only reason they even joined is to play the game that their favorite Youtuber played. I would be surprised if anyone at all would actually go to those first.

This is just an average post. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this post, just a guy wanting information on a PvP poll. Why was it locked? Because people made drama about it.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't like Crizon. I find him to be completely and utterly obnoxious, but it wasn't meant to be a drama thread. It's not even really that much of a drama post. Someone said "I don't get why wars are so popular," so he responded rashly, which didn't make me like him any more, but he did say several things I agreed with, like how many players only stay for the wars and that the updates have made it so that wars are less adrenaline rushed and more laid back, which I would understand one not liking. His response was bad but his points were good. After that people started arguing about the dictionary definition of some stupid **** and then it was locked.

I'm barely going to go over each one, as NoHacksJustSav is an obvious troll and by mentioning him gives him what he wants.
    In "just a reminder to be nice to everyone ^-^," he uses garbage grammar, bad points and uses nothing constructive. His post was supposed to get attention, by only saying that only the most controversial staff were good (not saying they're bad, I don't have problems with them), and attacking Cat_Squirrel_Inc for locking a bunch of posts. Don't mention Sav, he's an attention ***** and you making a "response" to him only fuels him.

Out of all of the posts here, this is the one I agree with most. He made great, constructive points that were stupidly brushed under the rug. Cat can use his criticisms to better him/herself at their job. And telling MichaelSteve and Kyritic to shut up is what those two needed. They only start drama, and if not start it, just add more logs to the spreading flames. Dragonicks, the author of the post, kept his cool and had good points and responses. This post was great, it's just that whoever locked this post clearly doesn't like well deserved and good criticisms thrown at them.
    I agree with almost everything Dragon said and I have respect for him making this post. This post shouldn't have been locked, it should have been considered by the staff, not thrown out.

If anything, this post should be locked. The only reason that this exists is because you want to revive drama, which was clearly ****ing dead because the post were already locked. Please don't post again, unless you actually start making good posts with valid criticisms and you start taking them yourself.

I honestly couldn't thank you enough. I don't ask for players to agree with my threads, but you chose to. I'm surprised you actually did. I do agree with you, Kyritic and MichaelSteve just cause drama.

Anyhow it's quite hypocritical for CarlGrimes, to say I'm idiotic for calling someone out on the forums. No, what I was doing was getting staffs attention. Ya'know, Cat locked my thread about him so...

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    We did not start it... some of these quotes came after we responded nicely.

----------------------

And then...

The "ur bad" was a joke, as I put "ur" not "you're". I also put "shush kids", because all you and kyritic do is hop on anyones *** who makes a post about the server.

SadPie

VIP
    SadPie
    SadPie SadPie
    After dragonicks post, here is some friendly advice for anyone that gets involved in the forums. When you put forward a post on a topic that is going to have differing opinions, such as one saying the server is dead, you have to be ready for opposing comments. The worst thing that you can do is responding to comments with something such as 'shush kids'. Now the best way to avoid this is to ask yourself before you post it, do I need to post this? and would this get a negative reaction? Now working through this example, I would say it doesn't need to be posted as it gives no opinion on the topic at hand and it insults other people by telling them to shut up as their opinions are child like compared to mine.

If you can't do this it is probably best to just read the forums and avoid commenting. I mean look at what is happening here, both sides are still arguing and it has devolved into a who is right and wrong. Let me be clear, both sides are wrong. Neither kyritic, michaelsteve and cat or dragonicks because none of you were able to control what you said. This is how big divides and fights happen on the forums because like what xhobbies just did, he got involved, picked a side and decided that they were right. Enough people do this and you end up with entire argument between players that think the staff are good and players that think they are bad. Can we all try harder to not antagonize each other, we are all active and enjoy playing on the same server!

(This is why moderating staff like kendra are great, they have to read the forums but are capable of filtering what they say :D )

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    *Ahem* Hello everyone! I'm bored and looking at the forums... five of the six last posts have been locked.

I'll quickly tear up what people are saying about them.

1. Dragonicks: Dead Server

"Many players say the server isn't dead, yet it is. The server use to get roughly 600-800 players daily, now it's 100-200 players daily."

You have to understand something. People who used to play the server are getting older. It happens, it's called life. Less people are playing because the server is getting older, just like anything it slowly fades. Is havoc dying? No. Triple digits are good enough.

""200" players. I was on last week and there were 2 people on TMD1, me and my friend and there were no people on the other TMD servers. That's dead lmfao."

Not even possible. Even if you're playing at midnight. Send me screenshots and I'll believe you.

"I'm only active on the forums mate. I don't play the server itself anymore. If I did I would still be the best"

Your ego is too large. Do something better then bragging how good you would be (Even though you were never the best)

2. CrizonX: Where is the poll to vote for this update?

Now I don't see anything terribly wrong with it. It's the drama that spurred off after it.

"@MichaelSteve I am not complaining? I am asking a question let staff answer the question please."

Are you kidding me? Many people ask why the server is so toxic. It's because when people like you be absolute *******s to STAFF. Just get along! Jesus Christ.

3. NoHacksJustSav: Just a reminder to be nice to everyone ^-^

" Cat_Squirrel_Inc in a recently locked thread why the FRICK are you staff when you are *****ing at the players constantly salty, that is no attitude a staff member/ leader in a community should have. BE THERE FOR THE PLAYERS NOT GET MAD AT THEM CAT CALM DOWN IT'S OK TAKE A BREATH BUDDY BOY."

Funny. I thought this post was positive? She's not *****ing. It's not her fault when we have *******es like you running their mouths a mile a minute with no common sense! Cat goes up against players who can't comprehend simple issues like you.

"I'M A SMALL CHILD (AGE 11just being honest) WHO IS TRYING TO PLAY A FUN SERVER. WHEN I COME TO THE FORUMS TO CHECK ON HOW THE PLAYERS ARE DOING ALL I SEE IS CAT_SQUIRREL_INC NON STOP BEING TRIGGERED."

Hey man, I'm 13. I get it! Once again the argument of age is irrelevant. You seem to be the one triggered here. Slow down, take a breathe and type normally maybe?

"TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED."

*Screams at Cat for a whole thread* BE NICE TO MEEEEE

4. Be reasonable, Staff: NoHacksJustSav

"Anyone else realize staff lock up our forum post before we get a chance to justify ourselves? I do!! >_<
    -am I staff? No. Ben, I'm not and my post was not a joke if you could actually read it? I was kindly saying my MIND I'm not a leader in the community I only played the server. I'M PUTTING MY OPINION OUT THERE. I'M ONLY 11 PLAYING MINECRAFT. STOP HATING ON ME AND LET ME EXPRESS HOW I FELT WITHOUT CRYING ABOUT IT CUZ IT'S NOT WHAT YOU LIKE. bully.
    BIAS."

So to counteract Ben "Crying" about a post of bull crap tearing apart a staff member by making a post crying that your thread got locked because you didn't get to justify yourself. psst, You did that in the thread.

He also looks for fights but I can't stand looking at his quotes anymore.

5. Staff - Generalization: Dragonicks

"Dear Cat, I feel as if you're going to be apart of the staff team, please have leadership skills. Calling me out on a forum post shows no maturity. I would also like to state the fact I was threatened with a ban if I created 'salt posts', none of my posts are intended to contain salt, but users easily get offended. It was also quite rude of you to repeatedly reply to my post arguing with me, for you were pushing me farther and farther, so that I'd keep replying."

You just called her out on a post... *sigh* Idiots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for reading! SOOOOOO for all of the cringe you just witnessed here is the greatest response!

Firelilix To Dragonicks:

ps

you currently:

giphy.gif

Also appearntley because I say peoples names and don't say "PLZ DONT BULLY THEM" Im bad. So uh Dont bully them?
    So you created a thread to explain reasons why you don't like someone on the server. Is it kind? Is it worth it? Is it necessary? It doesn't seem like it. If someone is bothering you, of course everyone or at least many people will tell you to ignore them; you will most likely hear me saying to ignore them unless they break any of the server rules. Not all peas in a pod work well, some may appear rotten or sometimes they're all pure; this isn't the case. It's clearly not a good idea to cuss someone out in public because you do not like their actions or their words/opinions. I won't lock this thread as there hasn't been an argument yet, but if it goes too far (which it shouldn't) then I will lock it.

Point is, if someone is making you that upset, please message me about this and we can sort it out without any drama or additional toxicity, as most public things cause more issues and overcomplicate things that don't need to be as stretched as they were. Many people don't listen to me and decide to continue their "rebellious minecraft stand" to state why they don't like someone, thinking that will have some sort of benefit to them when it won't. Thank you for letting staff become aware of this, but please make a private message next time; people really don't need to see this to be fair.

Message me privately if you have any more concerns.

I cut and pasted a message from Katitude a while ago. I think it can be applied pretty well to this.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Oh god I couldn't even finish reading your post without ripping this apart. You are just another fanboy-****boy, aren't you? You refuse to believe Dragonicks? Why? If he is lying, then it doesn't matter because that means the server is not dead. If he is telling the truth, it is foolish to deny it because everyone could see that the server was dead. You didn't need to say anything about this! XD

What the **** even is this argument you have here? You pulled a bunch of words out of your *** that were completely unrelated to what CrizonX said. Did you ****ing read the message you copy-pasted into this? He's asking a question about the update poll. That's it! You apparently read his message in a drunken stupor because you're saying all this **** about critiques of the update and staff disrespect. WAKE THE **** UP!

Hehe. Hehehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here's the thing though: Staff are supposed to be mature no matter what. That's why they are staff. They enforce the ****ing rules and that's it. The mindless bickering is supposed to be done by peasants like you and me. We can call out people because we are the filth of the forums, and the staff are supposed to clean our **** up. When staff join in on the bickering they drag themselves into the mud with us, and when that happens they are no longer our role models. They are no longer our superiors. Which just leaves them even more exposed to ridicule. Do you understand the system now?

Anyways, thanks for your overdose of ignorance and hypocrisy, I almost came in my pants from the pleasure of ripping your argument to shreds.
    Thanks for the ****post, we definitely need more of them to continue threads that will be eventually locked...

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    Oh god I couldn't even finish reading your post without ripping this apart. You are just another fanboy-****boy, aren't you? You refuse to believe Dragonicks? Why? If he is lying, then it doesn't matter because that means the server is not dead. If he is telling the truth, it is foolish to deny it because everyone could see that the server was dead. You didn't need to say anything about this! XD

What the **** even is this argument you have here? You pulled a bunch of words out of your *** that were completely unrelated to what CrizonX said. Did you ****ing read the message you copy-pasted into this? He's asking a question about the update poll. That's it! You apparently read his message in a drunken stupor because you're saying all this **** about critiques of the update and staff disrespect. WAKE THE **** UP!

Hehe. Hehehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here's the thing though: Staff are supposed to be mature no matter what. That's why they are staff. They enforce the ****ing rules and that's it. The mindless bickering is supposed to be done by peasants like you and me. We can call out people because we are the filth of the forums, and the staff are supposed to clean our **** up. When staff join in on the bickering they drag themselves into the mud with us, and when that happens they are no longer our role models. They are no longer our superiors. Which just leaves them even more exposed to ridicule. Do you understand the system now?

Anyways, thanks for your overdose of ignorance and hypocrisy, I almost came in my pants from the pleasure of ripping your argument to shreds.

"Now I don't see anything terribly wrong with it. It's the drama that spurred off after it."

I said I don't have anything wrong with what he said in the thread, I said he is so ignorant to say builders aren't staff.

No. The server isn't dead. Dead means to be lost of life. Are there still 200 players on? Yes. Is that life? Yes.

How does this make me a "Fanboy-****boy"? I've been on this server for a long time! I love this server. Your not proving me wrong. just making crappy critiques.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    So you created a thread to explain reasons why you don't like someone on the server. Is it kind? Is it worth it? Is it necessary? It doesn't seem like it. If someone is bothering you, of course everyone or at least many people will tell you to ignore them; you will most likely hear me saying to ignore them unless they break any of the server rules. Not all peas in a pod work well, some may appear rotten or sometimes they're all pure; this isn't the case. It's clearly not a good idea to cuss someone out in public because you do not like their actions or their words/opinions. I won't lock this thread as there hasn't been an argument yet, but if it goes too far (which it shouldn't) then I will lock it.

Point is, if someone is making you that upset, please message me about this and we can sort it out without any drama or additional toxicity, as most public things cause more issues and overcomplicate things that don't need to be as stretched as they were. Many people don't listen to me and decide to continue their "rebellious minecraft stand" to state why they don't like someone, thinking that will have some sort of benefit to them when it won't. Thank you for letting staff become aware of this, but please make a private message next time; people really don't need to see this to be fair.

Message me privately if you have any more concerns.

I cut and pasted a message from Katitude a while ago. I think it can be applied pretty well to this.

I didn't make a thread because I don't like these people. I don't know them. They can say what they want, but I'm gonna critique their BS.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift

1.Dead server-

You again? Let me just say this quickly. Never did I say anything against you and I never responded to your thread which you made to completely burn me on burning subjects, I don't wanna be enemies and I don't think we should be. This is pointing out how stupid these threads become with the toxicity. Not everyone hated them. Just those who got really really triggered.

---------------------------------

1. Just because "Big" You-tubers quit doesn't mean the server is dead. Thats irrelevant. Yes while they COULD have brought more players ( key word COULD). They did. Once. The server has lost numbers, yes I know. The fact is that if a server that hit 1000 once can still maintain 200 a day on a dying computer game, that's great!

2. I said the post itself was not that bad. Just my only critique was when he says MichaelSteve isn't staff.

3. I actually agree with you. Sav is looking for attention and I should of recognized that.

4. I think that staff can be criticized, but when he calls Cat out on calling him out saying its immature is hypocritical. Notice how that was the only thing I pulled from it. I don't think Cat is perfect. She runs her mouth too much to staff, but she does it well.

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    I didn't make a thread because I don't like these people. I don't know them. They can say what they want, but I'm gonna critique their BS.
    Did you think long enough to consider that maybe, just maybe, the threads were locked to avoid comments like this? Posts are locked to end an issue; what you're doing here is trying to revive heated topics just so you can have your say. You did the same thing in Havoc cop (I cringe typing that). You're no better than the people who you complained about for seeking attention.