• IP Copied!
  • What do the people want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Hi I’m Pawndah an ex havocmc player, I’ve been banned for an estimate of 7-8 months now for a invalid reasoning of “logging off an ss”. I’ve made a total of 4 ban appeals throughout these months and have not bothered any staff nor have I done anything to provoke them. I’m making this post as a question of what to do...? And an opinion upon if I should be unbanned or not... many people of havoc have asked me to come back and the staff still claim I’m immature when they currently have no right to considering I haven’t spoke to any of them except mackie.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    In my belief, we [players of Havoc] do not have any business in validating correct or incorrect actions that have caused you to place you into the state of being as of right now. It is my understanding that you are trying to contact staff, however, it should be staff and staff alone. We [players of Havoc] do not have a say on any player's status due to actions, or misunderstandings. You may try to supply staff with information and verification to appeal your ban. "If at once you don't succeed, try, try again."

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Dear Pawndah,

Writing a forum post about your ban will not help you. Player(s) have no say in your ban, and this post is just bringing out attention.
    I really don’t care... the community should come and act on this cruelty and displeasure to a player who played their server and has been banned for 7+ months

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    In my belief, we [players of Havoc] do not have any business in validating correct or incorrect actions that have caused you to place you into the state of being as of right now. It is my understanding that you are trying to contact staff, however, it should be staff and staff alone. We [players of Havoc] do not have a say on any player's status due to actions, or misunderstandings. You may try to supply staff with information and verification to appeal your ban. "If at once you don't succeed, try, try again."
    I’m trying to contact community for their opinions

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Pawndah, It is possible to get unbanned you know? I had the evidence stacked against me the 2 separate times I was banned and one was a period of about 3 months. Since then I was a modeller/builder and left to try something of my own, and have recently returned and was luckily able to reapply. Moral of the story is and this is how I got unbanned, Show maturity. You see after my second ban I made a 40 min leafy cringe expose video on havoc mc. I am sure that was a laugh for that staff. But then I stopped, I put the effort into proving I have changed and explaining what I would do after getting unbanned.

Here are some tips on how to show maturity:
    • Do not create a forum post. Oh err, I guess any more forum posts.
    • Do not claim that the staff are not doing anything. They would rather keep a good experience for players that didn't get themselves banned and then come onto those who are. You got yourself banned. They come first.
    • This is a weird one and whilst I am on the fence about this because of stuff I believe in, when It comes to bans to prove you are mature plead guilty. Now if you think you're innocent firstly provide evidence but only if you strongly believe that you are not guilty. If so then sure plead your case, but if that is a failure see the staff point of view and plead guilty.
    There are some others if you would like them, just ask. Good luck Pawndah, and whilst I feel this forum post is dumb and immature, that is an option you have asked the community to provide.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    I really don’t care... the community should come and act on this cruelty and displeasure to a player who played their server and has been banned for 7+ months

“I really don’t care”
    but you do.

“the community should come and act on cruelty and displeasure”

only cruelty and displeasure is this post waste of time.

“player who played their server and has been banned for 7+ months”

Im a player, kid above me is a player. I believe you shouldn’t have made this cringy post, whole server isn’t gonna defend you if they don’t know anything about your ban. Ban could have been false, i’ve been banned falsely multiple times but wait 6-12 months from now and just make 1 appeal, and you’ll have higher likelihood of an unban.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    For the record - Any user creating a post like this will not be unbanned for more time. Let me make this clear - playing on HavocMC is a privilege, not a right. Just because you're banned does not mean you have the right to be unbanned. It's time to stop acting like we owe you something. Creating these posts only makes your ban longer, because you (this can be anyone) has proven to us (the staff) that you're not mature enough for an unban. You have been banned several times Pawndah - and you very clearly know our policies. You also have made multiple forum post like these - and again, very clearly know that these do not help your unban. It is my biggest suggestion, that you do not attempt to flame staff, or create post like these if you wish to be unbanned. Your best move would have been to create an appeal, and explain why you should be unbanned. Creating forum post about your ban will never do you, or anybody good, and attempting to try to get people behind you to flame the staff does no one good. I will be locking this thread before it gets out of hand.

- Peach

Status
    Not open for further replies.